What's new

China welcomes India joining the search, criticizes Malaysia

Ignorance is bliss. When you got pointed out you are wrong, come up with a

url

it is actually a welcoming signal for all your enemies
keep napping indians!

That was a good article. Do you know what happens in other countries?

yes that was actually pointing out the problems in india
I am not privy to other country's system
We are on high alert particularly along coastal areas
But this revelation plus a heap of all other cases have enough details showing how sloppy the indian military system is run

But this revelation plus a heap of all other cases have enough details showing how sloppy the indian military system is run

I suggest you read the article again.

The officer said on India's western border, which is sensitive, 24 hour surveillance is maintained. In A & N islands, we have no hostile countries and that area is threat- free. And A&N islands is not India's coastal region. In Chennai and Kolkata, India's two coastal cities in the east, defense network of the IAF is integrated with the civil aviation network.

Because you have threats along most of your coastline, in fact almost all your border.
For India, threat is generally from only two directions. The security there is high enough that even weather balloons get jets scrambled, and even planets are being monitored.

Luckily there has been no cause of alarm along the southern coast, and hopefully it remains like that.

I suggest you read the article again.

The officer said on India's western border, which is sensitive, 24 hour surveillance is maintained. In A & N islands, we have no hostile countries and that area is threat- free. And A&N islands is not India's coastal region. In Chennai and Kolkata, India's two coastal cities in the east, defense network of the IAF is integrated with the civil aviation network.

Because you have threats along most of your coastline, in fact almost all your border.
For India, threat is generally from only two directions. The security there is high enough that even weather balloons get jets scrambled, and even planets are being monitored.

Luckily there has been no cause of alarm along the southern coast, and hopefully it remains like that.

yeah Ive read it
you guys dont regard the island as important as worthy of 24-hour alert
Thank you!

Even without this revelation, you guys dont see the indian military system is sloppy.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom