What's new

China warns Obama against meeting Dalai Lama

Ghenghis Khan's empire:rofl:

U can claim this whole milky way no universe :partay::D

keep claiming :cheesy:

:china:

No, we are not claiming universe. It's a well-known fact, China was once part of Mongul empire. Khan is not Chinese, per say. I am talking about cultural influence. But sadly, those who look more like us, those whose culture were influenced more by us, they tend to not "like" us more. Some, particularly South Koreans wish to cleanse themselves out of all Chinese influence throughout history. But lately, they probably found it's impossible while we stand watching with much amusement. :lol:

No, we are not claiming universe. It's a well-known fact, China was once part of Mongul empire. Khan is not Chinese, per say. I am talking about cultural influence. But sadly, those who look more like us, those whose culture were influenced more by us, they tend to not "like" us more. Some, particularly South Koreans wish to cleanse themselves out of all Chinese influence :lol: throughout history. But lately, they probably found it's impossible while we stand watching with much amusement.

Kungfu Birth place = India

Buddha Birth place =India

we too have influence on your culture
what's wrong if we claim china as our integral part?...:tongue:

Last edited:
Kungfu Birth place = India

Buddha Birth place =India

we too have influence on your culture
what's wrong if we claim china as our integral part?...:tongue:

The key word here I have been saying is culture. Not religion. There are home-grown Taoism, and also Islam and buddism in China. They are not cultural, even they are all part of a culture. True, Buddism came from India , and many Budda image in China (mostly in scultpures) resembles Indian facial characteristics modified to our own taste.

The flourish of buddism to a very large extent has something to do with then Chinese political needs. If you believed in it, you would be "ataboy" for Chinese rulers.

You should probably use a lesser strong word "interaction" rather than influence.

Tibet is a formidable natural barrier which makes any signifcant interaction between you and us impossible. Simple fact.

Chinese Claim whole world and what's wrong if we claim nepal as our integral part :agree:
Before lumbini is part of india :cheers:

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Farid Zakria & Indian Maps

just because Lumbini is near Indian border you people claim that Buddha was born in India :disagree:

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Farid Zakria & Indian Maps

just because Lumbini is near Indian border you people claim that Buddha was born in India :disagree:

As per chinese principles and mindset we should claim Nepal :undecided: but we have principle's not to involve or disturb neighbours claiming their land and ppl,

If china didnt stop aggressive stance to their ppl and neighbour (Tibet)... Restriction always have a saturation point dear...:cheesy:

If that exceeds evertything collapses:)

[/B]

As per chinese principles and mindset we should claim Nepal :undecided: but we have principle's not to involve or disturb neighbours claiming their land and ppl,

If china didnt stop aggressive stance to their ppl and neighbour (Tibet)... Restriction always have a saturation point dear...:cheesy:

If that exceeds evertything collapses:)

I am not talking about Tibet, I am negating the point that has been to feed to all Indians that Buddha was born in India, Indians are expert at spreading at falsoe rumors

you tell me from where u read that Buddha was born in India? I need that source, don't bring me that Farid Zakria Book,ok

as for Tibet are you Indians going to free the 'Ti-be-t', then go on

BODH GAYA, INDIA:angel:
e694f4c399a7081aed683efa7f79e562.gif

Bodh Gaya is the birthplace of Buddhism. :agree: About 2,500 years ago, Prince Siddhartha Gautama (born in 566 BCE) sat down under a pipal tree (cf. Trees and the Sacred) here and received the enlightenment that would inspire one of the world's great religions. Situated in the Bihar state in northeastern India, about 65 miles south of Bihar's capital of Patna, and 7 miles from the city of Gaya, Bodh Gaya remains the most important Buddhist pilgrimage destination on Earth.

After six fruitless years of seeking the ultimate meaning of life, Siddhartha Gautama sat cross-legged under the pipal tree and entered a deep meditation. During the course of the night he attained enlightenment (Nirvana) and became the Buddha (the Enlightened or Awakened One). The pipal tree, a species of fig, became known as the Bodhi or Bo (Enlightenment) tree. The Buddhe's followers soon recognized the tree as sacred, and it was officially revered by the first great Indian Buddhist empeor Asoka (268-232 BCE), who marked it off with a railing.

Colored flags festoon the Bodhi tree

The pipal tree now at the site is reputedly descended from the original Bodhi Tree. Pilgrims customarily tie scarves to its branches, lay cut flowers and small lamps around its base, and burn incense. Nearby is the vajrasana, the Diamond Throne, a red sandstone slab marking the spot, according to tradition, of the Buddha's meditation. For Buddhist, this spot is the centre of the universe.

Mahabodhi Temple

Bodh Gaya's main attraction is the Mahabodhi Temple, featuring a 150 foot high pyramid spire on site of Siddhartha's original Bodhi Tree, along with a golden image of the Buddha.

BODH GAYA, INDIA:angel:
e694f4c399a7081aed683efa7f79e562.gif

Bodh Gaya is the birthplace of Buddhism. :agree: About 2,500 years ago, Prince Siddhartha Gautama (born in 566 BCE) sat down under a pipal tree (cf. Trees and the Sacred) here and received the enlightenment that would inspire one of the world's great religions. Situated in the Bihar state in northeastern India, about 65 miles south of Bihar's capital of Patna, and 7 miles from the city of Gaya, Bodh Gaya remains the most important Buddhist pilgrimage destination on Earth.

After six fruitless years of seeking the ultimate meaning of life, Siddhartha Gautama sat cross-legged under the pipal tree and entered a deep meditation. During the course of the night he attained enlightenment (Nirvana) and became the Buddha (the Enlightened or Awakened One). The pipal tree, a species of fig, became known as the Bodhi or Bo (Enlightenment) tree. The Buddhe's followers soon recognized the tree as sacred, and it was officially revered by the first great Indian Buddhist empeor Asoka (268-232 BCE), who marked it off with a railing.

Colored flags festoon the Bodhi tree

The pipal tree now at the site is reputedly descended from the original Bodhi Tree. Pilgrims customarily tie scarves to its branches, lay cut flowers and small lamps around its base, and burn incense. Nearby is the vajrasana, the Diamond Throne, a red sandstone slab marking the spot, according to tradition, of the Buddha's meditation. For Buddhist, this spot is the centre of the universe.

Mahabodhi Temple

Bodh Gaya's main attraction is the Mahabodhi Temple, featuring a 150 foot high pyramid spire on site of Siddhartha's original Bodhi Tree, along with a golden image of the Buddha.

Wow, that was so great, after this great Prince sat down by a tree and received enlightment, he said: There is nothing. :rofl:

Wow, that was so great, after this great Prince sat down by a tree and received enlightment, he said: There is nothing. :rofl:

mate i cant enlighten you with truth because it's impossible to teach chinese :rofl: :hitwall:

I am not talking about Tibet, I am negating the point that has been to feed to all Indians that Buddha was born in India, Indians are expert at spreading at falsoe rumors

you tell me from where u read that Buddha was born in India? I need that source, don't bring me that Farid Zakria Book,ok

as for Tibet are you Indians going to free the 'Ti-be-t', then go on

Buddha was not born in today's india, buddhism was. Siddharth Gautama became Buddha in India and thats where he spread his message.

Later on indian kings and bikkhus spread buddhism in other parts of the world and from there on it reached japan korea etc.

I hope you are not making the point that buddhism is not indian origin.

Back
Top Bottom