What's new

China warns India against South China Sea oil exploration

Talk when India deploys its naval vessels in SCS, not just 'vows to intervene'. When push comes to shove, India won't even match Philipines in resistance to China.

Don't take indian serious, they will run like hell when PLA Navy kick it's *** in the SCS. We all knew what India army capable in 1962. Too many Indian god oil user in Indian army.

Don't take indian serious, they will run like hell when PLA Navy kick it's *** in the SCS. We all knew what India army capable in 1962. Too many Indian god oil user in Indian army.

:rofl: Bring in your fishing trawlers and human waves and Indian Navy might really back down fearing killing a hell of a lot of Chinese cannon fodder.

Indians really forget what really stuff you are, u wanna win over PLA by those eye candy toy you bought from all over the world? If you take Indian serious, you are wasting your time.

Indians really forget what really stuff you are, u wanna win over PLA by those eye candy toy you bought from all over the world? If you take Indian serious, you are wasting your time.

mr chinese i personally invite u with ur navy in scs , who am i to invite u , well i am an engineer in shivalik class so i will be seeing ur firepower there .

Fact is India is following international maritime laws and China is trying to bully India. India has every right to defend its trade vessels from CCP.
You can rant what ever you want, IN is there to protect Indian trade and it will do its duty.

mr chinese i personally invite u with ur navy in scs , who am i to invite u , well i am an engineer in shivalik class so i will be seeing ur firepower there .
an engineer is always respected if your knowledge is applied to seek peace. Our navy is already there, hope shivalik will survive at the first blow. good luck!

Back
Top Bottom