What's new

China wants SAARC plus One arrangement (SAARC+1)

Then I am sure some people will include North east parts of India in East Asia then?

Just look at the people in Assam, do they look like average Indians?

but unfortunately, Assam is still South Asia. India is not a big as China is as far as Territory size is concerned.

China is an East Asia country together with Japan, Korea and Monglia, but China's also a Central Asia and South Asia country.

Another example is Bhutan, they are eastern Asian race, speak Tibeten language, but is still a SAARC nation.

Come on guys, SAARC is more trade related. If China joins it as a member, it will get concessions through SAFTA too. India is not ready to have such trade agreement with China. After all India is not suicidal as Pakistan.

i say let the members vote india out and replace with china instead. india may be the largest south asian country but having them in the group is like dragging a dead cow with a wagon. but with china, the wagon will be pulled by a strong healthy horse.

just like vote out china from sco and bring america in:lol:

well that depends, if given the opportunity, would sco members want to replace china with us? on the other hand, would saarc members want to replace india with china? i think we all know the answer to that.

well that depends, if given the opportunity, would sco members want to replace china with us? on the other hand, would saarc members want to replace india with china? i think we all know the answer to that.

dont count pdf members as saarc members.understood???

just think pakistan for a sec, if given the choice to replace india with china, what do you think their choice will be?

so saarc is pakistan:rolleyes:
dont waste bandwidth

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

don't you even read the entire thread? need more explanation?

China is a South Asian country, and only China make SAARC work.

if china is S.A country then japan and korea too s.a country.:rolleyes:

if china is S.A country then japan and korea too s.a country.:rolleyes:

try to build a road connection with J and K, or try to have a rail link with them.

think before you utter things, I suppose you are a reasonable one in another thread.

you even can not do it with Maldive.

Back
Top Bottom