What's new

China wants SAARC plus One arrangement (SAARC+1)

Guys! Guys!!

We have to understand that the Indians won't even link the transit to Chinese territory. And they never will!

So China being a member of SAARC is just impossible from their POV.

SAARC south asia waste of money and time org is really a scrap do nothing but waste money of poor damn close this BS .

It is every thing for you now..
China can be welcomed as it is a big player and once it get started with its trade then our south asian friends will came to know what exactly the point India was making for not including China in SAARC..
Apart from defence purpose i don't thing china had to do anything with SAARC,they just want to get access to indian ocean for trade and military purpose..

what's your point? utter a whole lot of thing, in the end you didn't say nothing.

It is every thing for you now..
China can be welcomed as it is a big player and once it get started with its trade then our south asian friends will came to know what exactly the point India was making for not including China in SAARC..
Apart from defence purpose i don't thing china had to do anything with SAARC,they just want to get access to indian ocean for trade and military purpose..

SAARC is not a military organization.

Guys! Guys!!

We have to understand that the Indians won't even link the transit to Chinese territory. And they never will!

So China being a member of SAARC is just impossible from their POV.

Actually we do like trading with them, only think we dont like is their nose poking here..:D

As the name suggests SAARC has to do with nations of S Asia.

China simply does not fit in.

check out a map if you have one.

China is more located in S.Asia than both A'stan and Maldive. Stop being ignorant, will you?

indian never want china in saarc
because if china enters into saarc than small countries like Nepal and Bhutan who are old indian friend will change their direction

A viable SAARC is in India's interest if it want to voice a mouthful opinion on world stage. Bring China in only adds India's value in the world, and regional economic development and reconciliation would greatly benefit India than any other countries.

But the leaders in India obviously fail to see this.

And again let me say it again, Jealous outweigh Intelligent

A viable SAARC is in India's interest if it want to voice a mouthful opinion on world stage. Bring China in only adds India's value in the world, and regional economic development and reconciliation would greatly benefit India than any other countries.

But the leaders in India obviously fail to see this.

And again let me say it again, Jealous outweigh Intelligent

Indian leaders are paid salaries to look after Indian interests, not to humour Pakistanis & Bangladeshis who might be fond of China. Maybe China will be a member of SAARC one day but it won't be any time soon.

I think you missed my point.

Some UN definitions do include Tibet in South Asia. In fact, China and Bangladesh for example are divided only by "chicken neck".

Then I am sure some people will include North east parts of India in East Asia then?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom