What's new

China vs. Western Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the problem with this situation. For me to upload a video on facebook, wouldn't you still have to add me on facebook?

LOL use your brain, there are millions of sites that allow you to upload videos. Use Youtube/Imageshack/Google Video if you can't find anything else.

Awwwwww. But it was so fun. Even most of the trolls have some witty retort some of the time. This guy is way too easy.

Most racists are mentally retarded, while many Indian trolls are not really racists, but only having some historical issues with China.

Then how do I know if you're real or just some bot? I want you to post a video too, stating your love of NASCAR and deep fried cake batter

You're right I could be just Watson, but I feel no obligation to post a video because I have not made any ridiculous claim that needs to be backed up. BTW I hate NASCAR and deep fried cake batter.

Then how do I know if you're real or just some bot? I want you to post a video too, stating your love of NASCAR and deep fried cake batter

Ah, you finally concede that the facebook account is fake. Since you can't back up your claimed identity.

Too easy. :D

It's too bad, I would have loved to see your real face.

LOL use your brain, there are millions of sites that allow you to upload videos. Use Youtube if you can't find anything else.

So now I need to create an account on a site for you to believe my account on a different site to prove that I'm not a multi on this site. Are you using your brain?

On topic: What would this theoretical EU vs China war be about? I'd like to think it'd be about tea

Lol I'm a fake Facebook with 800 friends no I will stop at showing myface book and if it's private I will add one civil person for 5 min to probe and show that I'm real.

So now I need to create an account on a site for you to believe my account on a different site to prove that I'm not a multi on this site. Are you using your brain?

Lol I'm a fake Facebook with 800 friends no I will stop at showing myface book and if it's private I will add one civil person for 5 min to probe and show that I'm real.

Why are you so scared of proving the identity that you previously volunteered?

Like I said, everyone has a camera-phone. Just do it and stop whining.

Otherwise everyone will just assume that your internet bragging is just coming from a typical obese kid from the US, hiding behind a fake facebook account.

Why are you so scared of proving the identity that you previously volunteered?

Like I said, everyone has a camera-phone. Just do it and stop whining.

Otherwise everyone will just assume that your internet bragging is just coming from a typical obese kid from the US, hiding behind a fake facebook account.

Two problems; my facebook isn't set to private, so anyone with half a brain can check my status and see my friends responding, and I'm 145 lbs. Mike's the large one Sherlock. ;)

Two problems; my facebook isn't set to private, so anyone with half a brain can check my status and see my friends responding, and I'm 145 lbs. Mike's the large one Sherlock.

Just take the video and stop whining like a baby.

You're constantly avoiding this, what are you so afraid of?

Here we got the real Internet keyboard warrior. :lol:

The theoretical war will be between the USA and China, not China and EU, the EU is too far away to affect anything, and the China USA war could be coming within this decade. As China continue to expand their navy presence and come ever closer in contact with the USA who will not relinquish their dominant position in Asia Pacific, a small misunderstanding or a small scale conflict could lead to a regional war. It would probably come down to just the USA regional bases vs China, the other countries in the region would just stand pat and watch, and whoever wins this regional war wins the pacific. I think the USA is already refocusing their resources in Guam and in Australia which is too far away to effect much, the USA have an advantage of forward deployment in the middle east and able to cut of Chinese oil export from the region as well. So China will have to build up regional advantage in the face of war with the USA, leave the whole fantasy idea of Western Europe out of it for the moment.

The theoretical war will be between the USA and China, not China and EU, the EU is too far away to affect anything, and the China USA war could be coming within this decade. As China continue to expand their navy presence and come ever closer in contact with the USA who will not relinquish their dominant position in Asia Pacific, a small misunderstanding or a small scale conflict could lead to a regional war. It would probably come down to just the USA regional bases vs China, the other countries in the region would just stand pat and watch, and whoever wins this regional war wins the pacific. I think the USA is already refocusing their resources in Guam and in Australia which is too far away to effect much, the USA have an advantage of forward deployment in the middle east and able to cut of Chinese oil export from the region as well. So China will have to build up regional advantage in the face of war with the USA, leave the whole fantasy idea of Western Europe out of it for the moment.

How many wars did Pakistan fight against India after they both get N-toys and how many wars had Uncle Sam fight against Ivan face to face during the Cold War?

Two problems; my facebook isn't set to private, so anyone with half a brain can check my status and see my friends responding, and I'm 145 lbs. Mike's the large one Sherlock. ;)

How could you only weigh half as much as your brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom