What's new

China vs. Western Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't call 10% growth stalled growth. And we have far worse economic problems right now. Looking at your spelling and grammar I would say our education needs a lot of work as well.

Its fake growth proped up by bubbles im on an iPhone btw and have big hands so its hard to type .

Its fake growth proped up by bubbles im on an iPhone btw and have big hands so its hard to type .

Whatever you want to believe. They've been predicting a bubble for years now and it still hasn't happened. When it does you can say I told you so.

Lets tone down the chest beating shall we. We lost to them before and we have not really fought them besides in Korea briefly.

CCP is not that damn weak Qing Dynasty, if they still believe we are the sick man of the 19th century Asia, then it may be the biggest mistake in their life.

China's GDP is still less than West Europe plus their war birds are awesome and highly capable. BUt China has huge resoiurces of hard money and natural ones combines large manufacturing capability of all types.I think on a war with West Europe , China has to take in consideration the role of Russia,Turkey,North Africa also.

CCP is not that damn weak Qing Dynasty, if they still believe we are the sick man of the 19th century Asia, then it may be the biggest mistake in their life.

True but CCP is also not a superpower that can go around beating up any country it wants. Europe is not that weak, and we are not that strong.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

China's GDP is still less than West Europe plus their war birds are awesome and highly capable. BUt China has huge resoiurces of hard money and natural ones combines large manufacturing capability of all types.I think on a war with West Europe , China has to take in consideration the role of Russia,Turkey,North Africa also.

There is not going to be any war.

Leave it, those European pu$$ies don't deserve to become our legitimate opponent.

I could say Chineese men are pu$$Ies as a 6 ft 270 lb power lifter with a 520 bench white men are genetically far superior for a hand to hand fighting no offense all the Chineese kids I know are very weak and stringy so before you paint everyone with the same brush think about what you say sir.

True but CCP is also not a superpower that can go around beating up any country it wants. Europe is not that weak, and we are not that strong.

We are not yet, but it doesn't mean we are afraid of them.

We are not even afraid of facing the US at the worst consequence, then leave alone these midget nations.

I could say Chineese men are pu$$Ies as a 6 ft 290 lb power lifter with a 520 bench white men are genetically far superior for a hand to hand fighting no offense all the Chineese kids I know are very weak and stringy so before you paint everyone with the same brush think about what you say sir.

Except that you do not fit these descriptions. As for most white men here they are obese and out of shape. US military rejected 40,000 alone in last few years for this very reason despite the desperation for most troops. Hand to hand fighting would make a difference in the stone age but we all have guns now.

they r ahead of course.

people here doesnt aware of space tech, internetional space station news, they r far far ahead...:sick:

I could say Chineese men are pu$$Ies as a 6 ft 270 lb power lifter with a 520 bench white men are genetically far superior for a hand to hand fighting no offense all the Chineese kids I know are very weak and stringy so before you paint everyone with the same brush think about what you say sir.

And yet one bullet is enough to put down those Caucasian freaks.

I could say Chineese men are pu$$Ies as a 6 ft 290 lb power lifter with a 520 bench white men are genetically far superior for a hand to hand fighting no offense all the Chineese kids I know are very weak and stringy so before you paint everyone with the same brush think about what you say sir.

At 6 feet, you must be overweighed like a pig.

The physical condition isn't that important in a modern warfare. The black man can even punch harder than the white man at the same weight.

I live next to a black coMmunity they are all weak fast not string Chineese mean are small and weak my one arm is stringer than your legs

I take offense to that as a power lifter your people a weak I cold crush you within seconds we are far superior you cannot feed your people one if my arms is stronger than both your legs

Bragging on the internet with no confirmation is weak sauce pal.

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

He lives in a dreamland that every white men look like those steroid freaks from WWE.

The truth is that 60% is overweight and 30% obese. Much higher in my state though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom