What's new

CHINA v/s USA FIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am NOT your Gandhi or ANNA HAzare.... You ever hear of ppl like Bhagat Singh or Sivaji! I will rip OPEN Commie SKULL with my bear hands!!!!

I would of played soccer with your Mao Zedong's Head had he been ALIVE!!!!

AND there millions LIKE ME!!! If they slip there tongue we would stomp the chinse skulls and kick them down ffrom the Himalayas

I am itching for A WAR I WOULD LEAVE AMERICA TO GO FIGHT WITH MY BROTHERS AGAINST THE COMMIE FK'S/// IDC BOTH OF OUR ECONOMIES WOULD GO ANCIENT IDGF!!!!! DAMN GLAD i AM NOT THE pm OF iNDIA

Calm down. You can't rip off our heads and play football with it if you are malnutritioned.

Malnutrition in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The World Bank estimates that India is ranked 2nd in the world of the number of children suffering from malnutrition, after Bangladesh (in 1998), where 47% of the children exhibit a degree of malnutrition. The prevalence of underweight children in India is among the highest in the world, and is nearly double that of Sub-Saharan Africa with dire consequences for mobility, mortality, productivity and economic growth.[1] The UN estimates that 2.1 million Indian children die before reaching the age of 5 every year – four every minute - mostly from preventable illnesses such as diarrhea, typhoid, malaria, measles and pneumonia. Every day, 1,000 Indian children die because of diarrhea alone. According to the 1991 census of India, it has around 150 million children, constituting 17.5% of India's population, who are below the age of 6 years."

First feed your people then think about ripping heads off and playing football with them. Otherwise it will be a repeat of 1962.

mY MISTAKe, but it was funny how a pakistani is showing so much love for the commies when they know the chinse were at fault in this game...

The hate for India and America is what bonds China and Pak WHICH IS SADDD!!!!

Did you even watch the game retard? Even Gambit a avid China hater can't even say that the Chinese physically started the fight.

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Calm down. You can't rip off our heads and play football with it if you are malnutritioned.

Malnutrition in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The World Bank estimates that India is ranked 2nd in the world of the number of children suffering from malnutrition, after Bangladesh (in 1998), where 47% of the children exhibit a degree of malnutrition. The prevalence of underweight children in India is among the highest in the world, and is nearly double that of Sub-Saharan Africa with dire consequences for mobility, mortality, productivity and economic growth.[1] The UN estimates that 2.1 million Indian children die before reaching the age of 5 every year – four every minute - mostly from preventable illnesses such as diarrhea, typhoid, malaria, measles and pneumonia. Every day, 1,000 Indian children die because of diarrhea alone. According to the 1991 census of India, it has around 150 million children, constituting 17.5% of India's population, who are below the age of 6 years."

First feed your people then think about ripping heads off and playing football with them. Otherwise it will be a repeat of 1962.

Won't make a damn difference if their military is made up of Retards like him.

PAST is PAST, We didnt even use our Airforce which was fueled up ready but because our fk tard nehru

Its been many years.... India is diffrent INDIA NOW

IF China wants to ATTACK IT BETTER BE BEFORE 2015-2020... After that India will be the one finally taking the offensive role

hahah there is a reason why INDIA is on WEAPONS shopping SPREE

What is it with Indians and excuses in that war?

NOW THAT WAS A REAL CHINESE DUNK , the punks got their arses handed to em

Clearly it was the black player who hit the chinese player and then acting all tough

Thinking it was the NBA or something where they do the foul and then act cool ...SMACK in the face

PAST is PAST, We didnt even use our Airforce which was fueled up ready but because our fk tard nehru

Its been many years.... India is diffrent INDIA NOW

IF China wants to ATTACK IT BETTER BE BEFORE 2015-2020... After that India will be the one finally taking the offensive role

hahah there is a reason why INDIA is on WEAPONS shopping SPREE

Great, buy more weapons. Buy as many as possible. Best of all devote 20% of GDP to weapons buying.

I'm sure when you explain to a thin, skeletal child in India where the money for his food went, you can proudly say, "to kill Chinese people, rip off their heads and play football with them!"

this you in the picture?

LOL, he doesn't even know that "Herro" is in a Japanese accent. :P

Chinese people don't have trouble pronouncing the "L" sound. It is the "R" sound that Cantonese people in particular have a lot of trouble with, because there is no "R" sound in Cantonese.

Mandarin on the other hand has almost all the sounds that already exist in the English langauge, which is why Mandarin speakers have a better English accent than Cantonese speakers.

Lu-Hao-2.jpg

gears-of-war-2-20080828041705175-000.jpg

TWINS

Actual twins

obese-american-indian.jpg

You don't remember though seeing as you at him.

LOL, you didn't try hard enough. Refer to the above post.

Nope i still dont understand ...why was India brought into the picture...Just because an Indian poster is giving a piece of his head , doesnt mean that you should bring India into picture....

Lets keep this between between US and China

Nope i still dont understand ...why was India brought into the picture...Just because an Indian poster is giving a piece of his head , doesnt mean that you should bring India into picture....

Lets keep this between between US and China

Because you s**t for brains want to be brought into the picture.

Come on Roy are you F**king S**ting me?

No really mate, is it necessary to bring India into this, just cause a guy, who may or may not be Indian, said some shyte on the internet?

And the usual making fun of poor peoples misfortune who are suffering from malnutrition is quite pathetic to be honest.

No really mate, is it necessary to bring India into this, just cause a guy, who may or may not be Indian, said some shyte on the internet?

And the usual making fun of poor peoples misfortune who are transferring from malnutrition is quite pathetic to be honest.

Know what else is pathetic? Taking every opportunity to bash China. We're just striking back, and only at half the force too.

And the usual making fun of poor peoples misfortune who are transferring from malnutrition is quite pathetic to be honest.

You know what I tell F**ktards like Aerospace Engineer when he shows up.

Heres an excerpt

You know what will help your argument? Shutting the F**k up would be a great start.

I sure as hell don't F**king defend them which is what you Indians do no matter who it is. As long as they are Indian you'll defend them. Thats not loyalty thats mutual retardation.

China's exports in 2010 - 1.5 trillion

India's GDP in 2010 - 1.5 trillion

So our "cheap and crappy products" are actually worth more than the entire Indian GDP. :rofl:

No argument there. :azn:

Reactions: AUz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom