What's new

China unveils world's longest sea bridge

wow, you just cant beat the Chinese, awesome will be an understatement.

article-1343004-0C9B72C0000005DC-989_634x344.jpg

article-1343004-0C9D0A45000005DC-868_634x286.jpg

WOW!

What's next? Maybe should cross over the ocean to bridge South Korea (~200 miles), one of China's top trading partners... but be ware of their big mouth and fictitious history: their may claim they did it :lol:

Congratulations to China on this great achievement.

I am in Qindao right now, glad something about Qingdao is being discussed here.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

WOW!

What's next? Maybe should cross over the ocean to bridge South Korea (~200 miles), one of China's top trading partners... but be ware of their big mouth and fictitious history: their may claim they did it :lol:

In fact, a more ambitious plan has been disussed before, which is connecting China and SK by building a tunnel under the ocean.

I am in Qindao right now, glad something about Qingdao is being discussed here.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

In fact, a more ambitious plan has been disussed before, which is connecting China and SK by building a tunnel under the ocean.

Actually, the most ambitious one should be the plane to bulid two high speed railways from mainland to Taiwan (one connects Fuzhou and Taipei and the other connencts Xiamen and Kaosiong). It could be two huge bridges or tunals. Yet i don't think taiwan will approve the plan under current situation. But if it becomes true, it would be amazing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom