what about this bridge?
1.aizhai bridge
xin_3710072216564182646751.jpg

2.aizhai bridge
xin_3610072216569961147050.jpg

woh
:confused: :what:
really amazing

China amazes me everyday.. The pics looks stunning!..

Its hanging man ... its making me dizzy while watching in picture ... I won't go over this bridge even having a parachute ... :no:

this bridge is still under construction.It may be less breathtaking when the bridge is finished.perhaps it's not suitable for someone who suffers from acrophobia to drive on the bridge!

This bridge is called Aizhai Bridge, located in Aizhai, Jishou City, Hunan Province. It started in July or some other month (i forget the exact month), 2010 and will be finished in 2011. it connects the express way starting from Changsha with that of leading to Chongqing. The pic you see is just part of the bridge and the finished bridge should looks like the following pic.

ok, i cannot insert the pics. go to the following link and look at the fouth pic.
chinadaily.com.cn/dfpd/hunan/2010-10-29/content_1102208.html

In my opinion this is more impressive than the worlds tallest building in Dubai.

This bridge is astonishing, why didn't we know about this before? Seems China had made an effort to keep it out of the media, hence it now being "unveiled" to the world.

This will most likely be a huge tourist attraction like the Autobahn is in Germany. Enthusiastic drivers across the world may want to take a trip to the sea bridge.

Congratulations to China, the people and successful Government.

this bridge is still under construction.It may be less breathtaking when the bridge is finished.perhaps it's not suitable for someone who suffers from acrophobia to drive on the bridge!

i have this problem. i can not even look down from buildings more than 5 floors. it makes me dizzy. it is a pity i can never visit Huashan, even i study in Xi'an.
:rofl:

I would live to take a long drive on that magnificent bridge one day.

:pakistan::china:

Some day you can drive there. This bridge is connected with the national express ways. Actually, this bridge locates in a beautiful travelling town in Hunan province. the bridge is not the only beauty there, the town itself is the real beauty. Welcome to visit my neighbour province. I've travelled there a lot and it is really beautiful.

:china::pakistan::welcome:

In my opinion this is more impressive than the worlds tallest building in Dubai.

This bridge is astonishing, why didn't we know about this before? Seems China had made an effort to keep it out of the media, hence it now being "unveiled" to the world.

This will most likely be a huge tourist attraction like the Autobahn is in Germany. Enthusiastic drivers across the world may want to take a trip to the sea bridge.

Congratulations to China, the people and successful Government.
actually, we have some experiences in building this kind of bridges across the canyons. At least i know there is a very similar bridge called Balinghe Bridge in Guizhou Province. It shocked me when i travelled there. Yet i am not sure whether the travellers can get out of your car standing on the Aizhai Bridge since it is a section of the express way.

Aizhai Bridge is a suspension bridge under construction in Jishou, Hunan, China. When completed it will have a main span of 1146 metres and a maximum height of 330 metres, making it one of the tallest and longest suspension bridges in the world, and the world's tallest and longest tunnel-to-tunnel bridge[1]. It is a motorway bridge with a planned inauguration in 2012.[2][3]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom