What's new

China unveils plans to build airport on border of Azad Kashmir

Good we need new airports badly, can Chinese build one in Mardan, i don't have much hopes with PTI.

But close to boarder is not a strategic place for Planes Landing (Civil/Military).

Good we need new airports badly, can Chinese build one in Mardan, i don't have much hopes with PTI.

But close to boarder is not a strategic place for Planes Landing (Civil/Military).

If you want, lol. Maybe China can training some PAK skilled construction workers, so you can build some airports by your self when you want.

HI~dear Pakistani friends,I am Chinese. I found this web via Chinese internet information. So many people in China are paying attention to President Xi‘s visit to Pakistan this time,and Chinese official or non official media have been eulogizing our great relationship over these years. Most of Chinese people see Pakistani as genuine and unique friends.
But what stunned me is that there are so many Indians here alienating our relationship,I just can't stand it!!! That's why I registered to express my opinion, and of course it's what most of Chinese thought.
I hope that our relationship by all weahter will be great and strong as today forever. :)

中巴友谊万岁!!有机会我一定会去巴基斯坦看看~^_^

If you want, lol. Maybe China can training some PAK skilled construction workers, so you can build some airports by your self when you want.

I don't believe, Pakistanis don't have skill level. Problem is willingness in our political community. I thought since they are building it, build which will be highly utilized.

I don't believe, Pakistanis don't have skill level. Problem is willingness in our political community. I thought since they are building it, build which will be highly utilized.

Sorry I don't doult about PAK skill level. I don't know a lot about PAK ,please tell me more my friend.

HI~dear Pakistani friends,I am Chinese. I found this web via Chinese internet information. So many people in China are paying attention to President Xi‘s visit to Pakistan this time,and Chinese official or non official media have been eulogizing our great relationship over these years. Most of Chinese people see Pakistani as genuine and unique friends.
But what stunned me is that there are so many Indians here alienating our relationship,I just can't stand it!!! That's why I registered to express my opinion, and of course it's what most of Chinese thought.
I hope that our relationship by all weahter will be great and strong as today forever. :)

中巴友谊万岁!!有机会我一定会去巴基斯坦看看~^_^

Chinese girl ? 妹纸O(∩_∩)O~

First goto school and lean about UN resolution ..lol

Why India worried , already placed Bahrmos regiment in Leh, perfect practice ..... lol its should be china who will be worried.....
plz lean The law of the jungle first

Back
Top Bottom