What's new

China unveils 620 km per hour bullet train, could be running in 2025

Another big advantage for bullet train rides is that all those trains are fully covered with 5G, and the trains are very comfy and you can literally balance a coin on the train, now a lot of jobs can be done through the internet, a bullet train is a like a fully air condition, fully 5G coverage office in motion. hundreds of millions passengers can do the office jobs on the train with their laptops or phones.
If you drive or fly, the time on the way is the time wasted.
Each year hundreds of millions of working hours are saved in China because of HSR.

W020200722298741806224.jpg

346158e62bfba628ced8bb07a4b3c1ec.png

Last edited:
sheesh. that gave me anxiety,

Once mass transit is available and affordable to all, "dream cars" should be made extremely hard to get if we are going to save the planet. we've damn near outstayed our welcome. we need radical change.

someone gave their reply to this. i am sure once upon a time, the cars and planes of today were thought of as too fast and unnecessary.

we could use the same type of argument anywhere. "space exploration is unnecessary. we should spend those resources to fight climate change so we don't have to leave Earth"

Though I agree with most of your points but again it's a universal rule that there has to be a LIMIT to everything...... you drink alcohol in access you die you smoke access you die you eat beyond your capacity you die similarly you drive overfast you die..... don't forget a saying SPEED THRILS BUT IT KILLS..... we are all set now in a fixed working environment and for that this speed on land surface is seriously insane especially when we have passenger jets.... this is a pure show off and way to pressure poor countries further by demonstrating technology prowess....

I admire the designs of China's magnetic levitation trains. It's really inspiring.

I am not saying that..... I am just trying to say if we consider safety record till date on earth then Jet wins hands down.....
Maglev trains are almost impossible to derail compared to regular trains
Another big advantage for bullet train rides is that all those trains are fully covered with 5G, and the trains are very comfy and you can literally balance a coin on the train, now a lot of jobs can be done through the internet, a bullet train is a like a fully air condition, fully 5G coverage office in motion. hundreds of millions passengers can do the office jobs on the train with their laptops or phones.
If you drive or fly, the time on the way is the time wasted.
Each year hundreds of millions of working hours are saved in China because of HSR.

View attachment 873421
View attachment 873422
Yeah, trains are easily the most comfortable way of transportation

it works. the entire train is 5G connected
How does this work though?
There's no way a train can sustain 5G for hundreds of kilometers or more using conventional means.

Or maybe they mean 5Ghz Wifi and not 5G?

Last edited:
Maglev trains are almost impossible to derail compared to regular trains

Yeah, trains are easily the most comfortable way of transportation

How does this work though?
There's no way a train can sustain 5G for hundreds of kilometers or more using conventional means.

Or maybe they mean 5Ghz Wifi and not 5G?

You need to have 5G basestation all along the line.

The technology is not easy because HSR have substantial doppler and 5G is suppose run at wideband high modulation scheme to acheive high data throughput -- hence susceptible to noises that arise due to doppler channel.

Though I agree with most of your points but again it's a universal rule that there has to be a LIMIT to everything...... you drink alcohol in access you die you smoke access you die you eat beyond your capacity you die similarly you drive overfast you die..... don't forget a saying SPEED THRILS BUT IT KILLS..... we are all set now in a fixed working environment and for that this speed on land surface is seriously insane especially when we have passenger jets.... this is a pure show off and way to pressure poor countries further by demonstrating technology prowess....
PLANES AND CARS ARE NOT AVAILIBLE FOR EVERYONE, AND PLEASE ASK JAPAN WHY THEY ARE WORKING THEIR OWN 600 KM/H MEGLEV HSR?? FIRST SECTION WILL BE OPEN IN 2027

Faster trains are good. If people can reach their destinations faster, they can stay further away from congested urban centres and this improves quality of life for everyone. Real estate mafia will have lesser ability to extort criminal rates by claiming their properties are 'closer to the action'. Housing cost is the single biggest headache for people around the world, let alone in overpopulated countries.

PLANES AND CARS ARE NOT AVAILIBLE FOR EVERYONE, AND PLEASE ASK JAPAN WHY THEY ARE WORKING THEIR OWN 600 KM/H MEGLEV HSR?? FIRST SECTION WILL BE OPEN IN 2027
This I did not know about Japan..... Thanks for info.... But I stick to my point..... there has to be a limit for everything.... 600 per hour speed is just insane and a pure show off to poor countries....

Apart from this to your point is planes and cars is not avail to everyone.... that means you are talking about poor people right??? A poor person can travel in 350 km per hour speed train then... Anyways he is a poor man what is he going to do by reaching destination at 600 per hour km speed???

Faster trains are good. If people can reach their destinations faster, they can stay further away from congested urban centres and this improves quality of life for everyone. Real estate mafia will have lesser ability to extort criminal rates by claiming their properties are 'closer to the action'. Housing cost is the single biggest headache for people around the world, let alone in overpopulated countries.
This speed on land surface is good for military operations.... 350 Km per hour speed is more than enough for civilian purpose not to mention we have passenger jets too...

Last edited:
This I did not know about Japan..... Thanks for info.... But I stick to my point..... there has to be a limit for everything.... 600 per hour speed is just insane and a pure show off to poor countries....

Apart from this to your point is planes and cars is not avail to everyone.... that means you are talking about poor people right??? A poor person can travel in 350 km per hour speed train then... Anyways he is a poor man what is he going to do by reaching destination at 600 per hour km speed???

This speed on land surface is good for military operations.... 350 Km per hour speed is more than enough for civilian purpose not to mention we have passenger jets too...
Idk what the hell you're talking about lol the faster the better, trains aren't designed for poor people they're designed to quickly, cheaply and comfortably transport people for all intents and purposes, without having to focus on the road or get stuck in a traffic jam.

Back
Top Bottom