What's new

China 'trusts prostitutes more'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly believe most people want to do good, they just fall into temptations. Also, corruption is subjective. Let me give this example:

If a rich family gives inheritance to their children, this would further compound the disparity between rich & poor -- this can also be called "corruption". But isn't it the right for people to DECIDE who they give to? Isn't that the basis of "Right-to-Property"?

In life answers aren't as simple as we like. :smitten:
we can tax more money if a rich family gives inheritance to their children

well general i have noticed in china the top officials, premier, president etc. are quite well received by the people and their popularity is general quite high. however the local officials are a whole another case. often on chinese tv u hear things like top officials visit disaster sites or what the central government has done for the people however u then hear local official being punish in the newpaper and such so in part the media has a lot to do with it but media is not all of it as the top officals are generally for the most part people who wish the best for the country

It's meanlingless to talk something happened in China here because most Chinese can't read English while Pakistanees and Indians who can read English can't see what China really is by words from some Chinese here.

China is big country, everything is possible and impossible is nothing.

Those who want to know China better have one best way to get what they need. That's studying Chinese and reading articles in some famouse Chinese forums such like ÌìÑÄÉçÇø_È«Çò»ªÈËÍøÉϼÒÔ°.

I don't believe the online survey is the best way to collect information but it IS truly the only channel we can utilize to collect information nowadays.

Someone may say that most of the netizens are under 30 years old and their opinions are irrational because of the high pressure they are bearing. But my question is: Could you give us a better channel to collect the ideas and opinions of those who are older than 30 and who have rational ideas and opinions as you say. Only if you could answer such question, it would be meanlingful to say that survey by internet is funny.

Hongkong have the best anti-corruption system in the world,mainland really should "copy" this one ,those local officials get too much authority, we can't expect every corruption case will be exposed through"internet",we alway can see the shadow of corruption behind those mining accidents,CPC have to face this system flaw,it's time to change, “harmonious society” will always be a dream if they don't take this seriously

did they tell you about Nigeria probing corruption case again your president son's company???

This funny news shows the freedom of the Chinese media criticizing the government.

uhhh, looook, a indian is tring to insult chinese leader. well, i do respect them both as long as they r both chinese.

did they tell you about Nigeria probing corruption case again your president son's company???

No. sorry.. that news is censored by the Chinese media here. Even google search is blocked.

No. sorry.. that news is censored by the Chinese media here. Even google search is blocked.

Welcome back; Still throwing out flame bait as always.

I thought you are smarter than that! :smitten::pakistan::china:

Ummm in most societies people tend to trust protitutes more than the politicians lol

tell me a country where people politicians will come on 1st position in this kinda poll

yeah Jana ur right Pros have got some rules Politicians have got none

Mine might be a minority view but I dont understand why is trusting a prostitute considered a 'problem'.The fact that the 'transaction' is objectively completed with a monetary compensation attached to it ;makes the person more trustworthy than a woman with whom the transaction is subjectively completed and without any 'immediate' and direct monetary compensation (ofcourse...it might cost you more in the long run) !!!

Ofcourse, politicians are also like prostitutes..and sleep for money with all and sundry...as they say.They take positions based on who can pay the most or which pays the most.The moment they leave this principle and start living on human values..they lose elections and no longer politicians.

So the conclusion is that Prostitutes are similar to Politicians and that they take are compensated for delivering 'value' with money...in both cases a clean monetary transaction ensures 'trust'......I rest my case !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom