What's new

China tries to censor a disaster(again)

8000 Chinese students only consists 3% of total students population in the U.S, `` and the pictures I showed earlier to demonstrate the level of cheating culture in India can be considered as norm with very funny and primitive skills``no wonder your country will remain as a great source of laughter and jokes to the world

and still waiting for you to 'enlighten' us on how we 'censor' this cruiser accident

lol, only a Chinese will try to spin their shame as a positive. That's 8000 who got caught so far. Do you understand that you are the HIGHEST among foreign students by several miles. 8000! of your students have been thrown out. I know you guys are like billion plus people, but holy crap 8000! being busted for cheating, and thrown out? These 8000 cleared our entrance exams in China with flying colors and yet once outside the wall , the low IQ could not be hidden.

You are yet to answer the one question. If you claim to be of such high IQ /smart people. Why would your government then need to censor mere words, dissenting speech or mundane websites from such smart people? Hello! perhaps they know your real IQ is low, like the rest of us know once we interact with you outside of your great wall.

Last edited:
lol, only a Chinese will try to spin their shame as a positive. That's 8000 who got caught so far. Do you understand that you are the HIGHEST among foreign students by several miles. 8000! of your students have been thrown out. I know you guys are like billion plus people, but holy crap 8000! being busted for cheating, and thrown out? These 8000 cleared our entrance exams in China with flying colors and yet once outside the wall , the low IQ could not be hidden.
reading comprehension kid```where did I 'spin' it as positive? just a casual laughter over your stupidity and delusion```so tell me what did you cheat and forge in order to get to the U.S?

and for the third time``what we actually 'censored' over this unfortunate sinking incident? can you kid```?

If china feels US is their enemy. First stop buying their debt!!!!
You are wrong, their national debt, also our weapon

Honestly, you paid posters of the CCP need to read what topic you are replying to, before doing your cut and paste job. You mistakenly pasted talking point #8 here.
haha O(∩_∩)O哈哈~You think I do not know? I did intentionally.:police::tdown:I just wanted to tell you that the Yankees did not miss any opportunity to discredit China

Who the moron open this stupid threat? Do he have a smarter brain to think? China censor news or whatever, because they are communist. Why the stupid Indian has to open a nonsense thread like this. To all stupid Indian, please smart up and post something better then this piece of curry Sh!t in PDF.

Off to the gulags...

Thank god we live in a country with freedom of speech and thought. I can't imagine living in a place where you are told what to think and what you can say.
Yup of course, if you live in India I think you will be smarter then living abroad in Canada. Lol, idiot.

Yup of course, if you live in India I think you will be smarter then living abroad in Canada. Lol, idiot.

You don't even know which the correct then/than is and you are calling others idiot!

PS. When you are comparing two things you use than.

So the media and relatives complain that they do not have immediate access to the accident site?

Can't they understand that there might be hundred of people that are still trap alive underwater?

The utmost TOP PRIORITY of the Chinese government is to rescue those people still alive. The Chinese authority even stop the three gorge dam (the largest in the world) in order to facilitate the rescue effort.

ANYONE that is not involve in the rescue effort would be kept away from the site until the rescue operation is complete!!

You are yet to answer the one question. If you claim to be of such high IQ /smart people. Why would your government then need to censor mere words, dissenting speech or mundane websites from such smart people? Hello! perhaps they know your real IQ is low, like the rest of us know once we interact with you outside of your great wall.

1. China has the most # of foreign students studing in the US. 8,000 on percetage term is quite low, guess how many American studs got thrown out by their own schools every year? much much much more.

2. many of Chinese studs in the US are from very rich families sending their offsrpings to the US for "face"purpose, yet with IQ not that great to match teh subjects they study - a "rich kid syndrome" happens anywhere on earth. This fact, however, has nothing to do with China's avg IQ

3. High IQers like Chinese, Europeans and Americans ALL censor intellectual things such as news, opinions etc in their own countries to varies degrees in different places including internet, some more some less, but ALL of us; whereas you low IQ Indian kins do not censor interllectual stuff (perhaps because there is barely any to start with :rofl: ), but material stuff such as toilets, covered sewages, drink water instead in your own native country India. Make no mistake about it!

First of all it is not your country----It belongs to the American indians----. You stole it from them---others will steal it from you-------now don't cry.

my 6th sense tells me that he is neitehr White American nor American Indians, but Indian (dot) American or just a recent Indian immigrant in America without even American passport.

Not the first time China has done this. They did the same during the SARS epidemic and lied to the world about no such cases exiting in China. They even tried for the longest to say only 10,000 people died in the earthquake when it was 100,000. And now they trying to lie about how many died in the cruise ship.

They constantly hide and obfuscate the truth from their citizenry.
Imagine they even hid the thrashing the PLA got at Nathula in 1967 by the Indian Army! 400 PLA dead and not a word about it in Chinese military history or media!! And these guys on PDF go on and on about 1962!! Jeeez! :dirol:

Not the first time China has done this. They did the same during the SARS epidemic and lied to the world about no such cases exiting in China. They even tried for the longest to say only 10,000 people died in the earthquake when it was 100,000. And now they trying to lie about how many died in the cruise ship.

They constantly hide and obfuscate the truth from their citizenry.
--------------------------------------------------
China tries to censor a disaster - The Washington Post

THE TRAGIC sinking of a cruise ship on the Yangtze River on Monday night produced a reflexive reaction from China’s communist authorities: censorship. Within hours of the disaster, which left more than 440 people dead or missing, authorities were scrubbing the Internet of questions or comments about the Eastern Star and its passengers. News media were ordered not to send journalists to the scene, to recall those already there and to rely on the official state news and television agencies for their information. Instead of providing detailed accounts, those outlets focused their coverage on Premier Li Keqiang, who was portrayed as resolutely leading rescue efforts.

All of this was reminiscent of China’s handling of previous disasters, ranging from the 2003 SARS epidemic to the 2008 Sichuan earthquake to a 2011 high-speed train crash. In fact, what has been distinctive so far about the cruise ship sinking is the way the regime of President Xi Jinping has outdone its recent predecessors in suppressing independent reporting and commentary. After the earthquake, local and foreign journalists were allowed to report relatively freely for several weeks — until some began focusing on shoddy school construction that could have contributed to the deaths of thousands of children. The train wreck was widely reported on social media, prompting outrage that led to the dismissal of senior railway officials.

Mr. Xi’s regime appears determined to head off such pressure for accountability by suppressing all independent reporting and commentary on the cruise ship from the start. According to reports by foreign journalists, roadblocks have been set up more than a mile from the scene of the sinking, near the county of Jianli. A report by a local newspaper about another ship that docked in the face of deteriorating weather Monday disappeared after it was cited by other media. While one group of foreign journalists was taken on a government-managed tour to see the sinking site, those seeking to report independently were blocked.

The disaster is reported on CCTV-1. This is equivalent of US government censoring by painting the whole thing on a big banner over the white house and hold a TV special about it.

On a serious note, this happens when you get used to brainwashing your people. They are afraid if the real facts come out, their people might have a harsh reaction. This is why they censor their people from reading opinions, or any news not sanitized by the CCP.

yes,

ideological subversion. You can witness this sick mentality on PDF also.

:oops::oops::oops:hi gentleman,thanks for telling me such things otherwise i would thought that theres no losers in the US then.
so when will u come to save me from such a small and poor country like china since ur country is the world police safegarding the peace of the world and ur people r all live a happiest life.and theres no liars in the US since 1776.
come on,i cant wait to ur fairy tale peaceful place now.
save me, CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!~~~~~:flirt::flirt::flirt:

Back
Top Bottom