What's new

China tops the gold medal tally in the world mind games

chinese have much higher IQ than indians.
this is not me saying, but many western analysts saying this.
im just stating what they said.

Show me some 'high Iq' Chinese ,Say for example ,atleast 10 times more IQ than Srinivasa Ramanujan.

Shining and mighty India is always lagging behind China whether it is physical sports or mental exercise. Only one sector which India has surpassed China, it is weapons procurement.

pakistan has indeed become a province of china..
---

congratulations to china and pakistan :)

Many games you put out there, they are not even well played in U.S.

BTW, this type of silly topic always drag into those indian-bashing, chinese-iq related stupid followings.

You compare this type of game to Olympics??? Do you have any sense of importance and focus Olympics receives v.s. this type of trivial event???

QUOTE]

what's the difference,comparing them or not doesnt make any difference ,we beat US in both.

Is this like a competition in board games???? Chess, draughts etc??? lololol. Sorry but that is pretty meaningless, who cares if you're better at snakes and ladders?

Is this like a competition in board games???? Chess, draughts etc??? lololol. Sorry but that is pretty meaningless, who cares if you're better at snakes and ladders?

I hope there would be some people care about the Olympic Games,since the Olympics will be held in your country,we will see who comes out to the top.

I hope there would be some people care about the Olympic Games,since the Olympics will be held in your country,we will see who comes out to the top.
The Olympic Games? Yes of course, but this is not the Olympic games, it is the Cluedo championships or whatever.
In the Olympics you should probably win, but then again you do have over a billion people.

The whole world care about Olympics game.

As about my country, we just held it in 2008. As about who win gold medals, well, unfortunately I have to bet U.S. will be the favorite to win even though China won in 2008.

We still have a long way to go to catch up with U.S. Admitting shortcomings can propel us to do better in the future.

Please no more those bashing-india from nowhere and Chinese-has-better-IQ nonsense.

many projections put China the top spot for the coming london Olympic Games,I bet China will win the overall medal tally but the lead wont be that huge as in 2008.

I think this kind of event is meaningful and so many countries have participated in it. The next meet is 2016. Cant wait.

Body and Mind - we are okay in both afterall. The kind of competition is meangingful cause it generates activities which can be translated into meangingful past-time, cultural exchanges, business and a lot more!

One loud bragging country truly sucks big time - in BOTH, body and mind

I think this kind of event is meaningful and so many countries have participated in it. The next meet is 2016. Cant wait.

Body and Mind - we are okay in both afterall. The kind of competition is meangingful cause it generates activities which can be translated into meangingful past-time, cultural exchanges, business and a lot more!

One loud bragging country truly sucks big time - in BOTH, body and mind

India is a total joke from their economy to their military to their sporting accomplishments.
They are number 1 at bragging.

If we had a bragging sport in the Olympics, India would be impossible to beat.

just sums up their country and people.
It's the main reason India will continue to be a laughing stock.

So much hype and bragging, yet no results.

Back
Top Bottom