What's new

China to win 27 gold medals in London Olympics, falling behind US

Lol, the majority of those medals are won by ladies. And those by guys are from wuss sports like Ping Pong. Come on...

China is improving a lot in the swimming domain, many young talented swimmers are available now.

As for the track and field, well, the black athletes are simply too dominant, and what do you expect from us except Liu Xiang? :what:

It's called jealousy. Its well known that China dominates in recent years in weightlifting in all but the above heavyweight level. Meanwhile, Japanese are well known for obese wrestlers. Many of the racists look like those wrestlers in real life.

Yeah, can't wait to see China to kick their a$$ again in next year's summer.

yes i do know but am sure india will do better this time than ever before our sports men have shown great improvment in sports lately

Oh I am sure India will improve drastically.

You see, countries with great aspirations tend to show off their prowess through these sorts of events.

USA.

Russia (then Soviet Union).

China.

China's goal is 60 gold medals. China has been increasing gold medals at every Olympics, London Olympics will be no exception.
Americans should adapt to the 2nd in the rankings, I think they will stay in this position for many years...

BTW: I think India will increase the number of gold medals.

China's goal is 60 gold medals. China has been increasing gold medals at every Olympics, London Olympics will be no exception.
Americans should adapt to the 2nd in the rankings, I think they will stay in this position for many years...

BTW: I think India will increase the number of gold medals.

I predict China 60 gold medals and US 36 gold medals.

we got 50 gold medals in beijing,and will get 60 in London?how is it possible?▄︻┻═┳一

It's called jealousy. Its well known that China dominates in recent years in weightlifting in all but the above heavyweight level. Meanwhile, Japanese are well known for obese wrestlers. Many of the racists look like those wrestlers in real life.

You said it brother. I remember watching CTV's (a news channel in Canada) medal tally for the 2008 Beijing Olympics. The tally began with grouping nations according to the NUMBER OF GOLD MEDALS won. The US lead the chart for a few days, and then China shot to the top. The next day, I tuned back to CTV, and saw the tally system had been changed: now countries were sorted by the TOTAL NUMBER of medals won, and again, the US was back on top, with China second. Everyone knows that it's the number of gold medals that count.

You said they were jealous--here I've given the proof. The USAToday article is nothing but envy as well. They can't stand being beaten by the Chinese.

China needs to improve its team sport performance badly. It generate far more revenues through events & franchise than individual events. A good tailgate party at a soccer match will generate far more revenue for the government than a gold medal by Liu Xiang.

Back
Top Bottom