What's new

China to upgrade radar of Pakistan’s JF-17 fighter aircraft

Rules and regulations set to keep the control of all forms lf wealth in the west.

Does it make sense that OPEC is in London?
All financial transactions have to go through London or New York.

The same reason why so long as Pakistan has nuclear weapons, we will never be allowed to be stable or given a positive light.
No need for that alone solely......the people and lifestyle itself are conflicting themselves to an amazing extent to contribute more towards instability.....(I-pray-more-than-you-so-I-am-better-than-you mentality).

No need for that alone solely......the people and lifestyle itself are conflicting themselves to an amazing extent to contribute more towards instability.....(I-pray-more-than-you-so-I-am-better-than-you mentality).
Pakistanis are unable of self control as such either way. The luxury the state employees afford themselves both by legal and illegal means is incomparable on such scale to any other country on earth.

Pakistanis are unable of self control as such either way. The luxury the state employees afford themselves both by legal and illegal means is incomparable on such scale to any other country on earth.

You are forgetting the politicians....

Agha Hassan Abdi was founder of leading bank of the world, BCCI. He was trend setter, the traveller cheques were introduced by BCCI and spread plastic money internationally. Yet his bank BCCI was destroyed ultimately by US/western powers and later on resulted in his tragic end of career/life. Even laws regarding Anti Money Laundering were introduced in first place to target BCCI. Same game perhaps is being repeated now as HBL facing swear challenges after heavy penalties by US regulatory authorities levied on HBL, even KASB was shut down on pressure of foreign powers. Now rumors are HBL will face more penalty and UBL also under scrutiny.
I wonder whether every thing is correct about Mr Abdi how fairly he treated his employees and even provided them allowances with encouragement to use the extra money for social welfare.
Pakistan really needs such people and in abundance to face future challenges whether PAF or any civil organisation.
The BCCI was destroyed by the Cockiness of its managers who entered into the US Banking indystry via a back route inspite of being warned not to do so. The second person to destroy the bank was Sh Zaid who got scared off by the action of the US Governmental Goons. The fault was ours not the West's and on so many fronts you cannot imagine. They did not have half the brains of Abidi.

A

Rules and regulations set to keep the control of all forms lf wealth in the west.

Does it make sense that OPEC is in London?
All financial transactions have to go through London or New York.

The same reason why so long as Pakistan has nuclear weapons, we will never be allowed to be stable or given a positive light.
We are marked as we can spoil the bigger game.
A

Agha Hassan Abdi was founder of leading bank of the world, BCCI. He was trend setter, the traveller cheques were introduced by BCCI and spread plastic money internationally. Yet his bank BCCI was destroyed ultimately by US/western powers and later on resulted in his tragic end of career/life. Even laws regarding Anti Money Laundering were introduced in first place to target BCCI. Same game perhaps is being repeated now as HBL facing swear challenges after heavy penalties by US regulatory authorities levied on HBL, even KASB was shut down on pressure of foreign powers. Now rumors are HBL will face more penalty and UBL also under scrutiny.
I wonder whether every thing is correct about Mr Abdi how fairly he treated his employees and even provided them allowances with encouragement to use the extra money for social welfare.
Pakistan really needs such people and in abundance to face future challenges whether PAF or any civil organisation.

Hi,

In 1984 one of my friends worked at BCCI Miami Florida----the stories he would tell---of blatant disregard of the law---open cash money---drug money transactions showing no discretion.

Pakistan does not need his kind of people.

Hi,

In 1984 one of my friends worked at BCCI Miami Florida----the stories he would tell---of blatant disregard of the law---open cash money---drug money transactions showing no discretion.

Pakistan does not need his kind of people.

Sir Anti Money Laundering and Due Diligence laws were particularly introduced to target BCCI, other banks were also involved in things which u have discussed briefly but never penalized. The acceptance of gifts/monetary benefits are acceptable up to some limits in USA, now if Trump changes law at once that it is crime and hangs only few politicians on basis of corruption, is it right. Every thing is not black and white in the world. The BCCI as per news was used to transfer payments for Pak Atomic Program it was also one of causes of it's destruction closure by Western powers. Sorry for derailing thread and say no more in this matter.

Too much time with Americans. :-)
ja. i never understood stupid imperial measurements; thank goodness never had it here since i was born. amazing for US a country where kids cant add or divide without a calculator. lbs/inches etc etc.... thank god for Napolean and the French for metric system we live in ease... :)

Back
Top Bottom