What's new

China 'To Target 1,800 Missiles at Taiwan In 2012'

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to that list, the largest private employer in Britain, is HSBC (Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation.)

Since the NHS (National Health Service) is part of the UK Government.

TATA is not in the top 100

HSBC is a British company, they just started in China.

Such a F**king lie. But not such a surprise coming from imbeciles.

the-shocking-disparities-of-labor-cost-md.jpg

Again why does the dollar matter, your gov is dumb for buying the greenback... In India a man with minimum wage can live a luxurious life.... and thats how we strive forward!...food,clothes, COST of LIVING is simply nil and it's a quality.... 1 dollar = 42 rupees.... those are pointless graphs!!!

Again why does the dollar matter, your gov is dumb for buying the greenback... In India a man with minimum wage can live a luxurious life.... and thats how we strive forward!...food,clothes, COST of LIVING is simply nil and it's a quality.... 1 dollar = 42 rupees.... those are pointless graphs!!!

It means you lie through your teeth you little Sheep. Indian labor is far cheaper than Chinese labor.

HSBC is a British company, they just started in China.

That's right, they moved their headquarters from Hong Kong to Britain, before the 1997 handover.

I think I posted a picture of some lion statues with shrapnel holes in them, from the Japanese invasion? Those statues, are right outside the main HSBC building in HK.

In India a man on minimum wage will soon be a man floating down the Ganges. 6000 per day die of starvation and an additional 2000 die of disease. I have nothing against India. Lets try to stick to reality instead of ideology.

That's right, they moved their headquarters from Hong Kong to Britain, before the 1997 handover.

I think I posted a picture of some lion statues with shrapnel holes in them, from the Japanese invasion? Those statues, are right outside the main HSBC building in HK.

I said that because I thought they were a Chinese bank.

Let me preface this by saying i belive in peacefull reunification.
You say you have to conquer Taiwan for the sovereignty and glory of China i think a military soultion would do neither.

If we take this down from a nation level to a personal level.

Imagine Taiwan is a daughter that wont listen to her parents and has run away, do threats work to get her back, do you find her beat her drag her back home and expect her to love you? Do you kill her to maintain your honor? Or do you say we love you we want you to be with us and when you are ready to come home we are here for you?

Taiwan is part of China, nothing changes that all that is required for full reunification is patientce till the people there realise that, all threats and sabre rattling do is give amunition to the separists.

Not to worry. I think the current trajectory is toward peaceful unification. It will take work on both sides but I don't think anyone wants bloodshed.

give me fuking break. this is a military forum so dont post this nonsense.

you dont target any missile unless it is about to be fired.

maybe there are 1800 missiles, but those can be targeted to anywhere, such as India

give me fuking break. this is a military forum so dont post this nonsense.

you dont target any missile unless it is about to be fired.

maybe there are 1800 missiles, but those can be targeted to anywhere, such as India

Those are conventional cruise and ballistic missiles to be used in the event of a Taiwan straits war. They are targeted at Taiwan's air defence and American airfields in Taiwan, Japan and Guam.

China's nuclear and inter-continental missiles are mainly road mobile and spread over the country.

I said that because I thought they were a Chinese bank.

LOL yeah, that was back in the days when businesses were worried about the "handover" back to China, brain drain issues etc. Lots of companies moved their headquarters from HK to other countries.

Obviously that fear was poorly founded, since HK today is doing better than ever.

Here is that picture of the lion statue outside HSBC if anyone is interested. The shrapnel holes are an interesting reminder of the Japanese bombs back in WW2.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_xVl7ArYevek/Svrsp3SUVyI/AAAAAAAAAds/p-mmiuRHIRc/IMG_4647.JPG

Let me preface this by saying i belive in peacefull reunification.
You say you have to conquer Taiwan for the sovereignty and glory of China i think a military soultion would do neither.

If we take this down from a nation level to a personal level.

Imagine Taiwan is a daughter that wont listen to her parents and has run away, do threats work to get her back, do you find her beat her drag her back home and expect her to love you? Do you kill her to maintain your honor? Or do you say we love you we want you to be with us and when you are ready to come home we are here for you?

Taiwan is part of China, nothing changes that all that is required for full reunification is patientce till the people there realise that, all threats and sabre rattling do is give amunition to the separists.

This is the possible worse scenario in the future.

Even the DPP has regained the power, as long as they don't re-ignite separatism movement, why would we attack Taiwan?

In India a man on minimum wage will soon be a man floating down the Ganges. 6000 per day die of starvation and an additional 2000 die of disease. I have nothing against India. Lets try to stick to reality instead of ideology.

I am sorry that is cause of OUR corrupt orthodox politicans, however its changing with time... however, our children are NOTforced to work for 25 cents a day and Make NIKE shoes... and literally get ripped off./.. America owns China, as far as investments go... IF America wants, China can buried... unlike your export based economy, India is different as it is based on domestic demand,....

Just wait as E.U. and U.S. crank up tariffs on CHINA... and the life of chinese people is in the hands of west, why are you ppl so proud, all they have to do is raise tax on your exports, bam the chinese economy crashes in to shambles!!1

I am sorry that is cause of OUR corrupt orthodox politicans, however its changing with time... however, our children are NOTforced to work for 25 cents a day and Make NIKE shoes... and literally get ripped off./.. America owns China, as far as investments go... IF America wants, China can buried... unlike your export based economy, India is different as it is based on domestic demand,....

Just wait as E.U. and U.S. crank up tariffs on CHINA... and the life of chinese people is in the hands of west, why are you ppl so proud, all they have to do is raise tax on your exports, bam the chinese economy crashes in to shambles!!1

You are like your country-- dream big, but go no where.

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom