What's new

China 'To Target 1,800 Missiles at Taiwan In 2012'

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. The only anchor baby here is you. You can't even form a full sentence because your Indian parents haven't done anything for your education.

Castrate, hell you never had balls in the first place. Castrating someone like you would only give you an excuse for why you're so spineless.

Form a sentence, wow you sincerly lack the neurons for retorts, are you that retarded.., i cant form a sentence and wont either, because this is silly defence forum not some formal speech that i am writing for you to read

Not sure if your retarded, or just a testicle lacking transgender, YOU think your kool cause you post a cartoon , WOW!

Not sure if your retarded, or just a testicle lacking transgender, YOU think your kool cause you post a cartoon , WOW!

Wow. Testicle lacking transgender. Is that what they call you guys now?

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Form a sentence, wow you sincerly lack the neurons for retorts, are you that retarded.., i cant form a sentence and wont either, because this is silly defence forum not some formal speech that i am writing for you to read

Thank you for demonstrating my point.

That's "you're" not "your". Why is this so hard?? I speak fluent Mandarin too.

What a primitive! Pure shyt.

Lets see who started. Oh surprise surprise its Indians again

they industilized first? lmao what a lame excuse... the british had Guns, lol so? we still didn't stop fighting... anyway... Japan did to China, what no other country has even done b4 to anyone... except the slave trade with africa and the U.S.... they looted our wealth,, they didnt behead our leaders and raped our women in punblic

Lets see who started. Oh surprise surprise its Indians again

That was pathetic and so were you.

Indians and Chinese are abusing each other like uncivilized brutes on a Pakistani forum, each one supposedly provoking the other.

What a surprise! No?

Can we just report them and not stoop to their level? Some are pathetic beyond that, I thought you were better than that.

Yes i agree Vinod, This has to stop, i personally dont have anything against the chinese, they need to tone down their arrogance... and stop debasing MY country...

tanlixiang28776, lol i have repeatedly told you this is an informal platform, thus my informal response as for as grammmar goes, so you can suck on it...

they industilized first? lmao what a lame excuse... the british had Guns, lol so? we still didn't stop fighting... anyway... Japan did to China, what no other country has even done b4 to anyone... except the slave trade with africa and the U.S.... they looted our wealth,, they didnt behead our leaders and raped our women in punblic

Rape was unnecessary. Indian women offered themselves like whores while their men served drinks and held the fans.

What Britain did to India is the best thing that ever happened. Not only did they civilized a a bunch of people who are no less greater than the average Indian monkey, they also gave you guys a bunch of territory and created what is today known as 'India'.

Yes i agree Vinod, This has to stop, i personally dont have anything against the chinese, they need to tone down their arrogance... and stop debasing MY country...

tanlixiang28776, lol i have repeatedly told you this is an informal platform, thus my informal response as for as grammmar goes, so you can suck on it...

Oh I'm sorry for pointing out facts and correcting your BS statements.

As for your informal grammar and use of Disney movies for reference to history it makes you seem more of a retard then what your statements already imply about you.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Rape was unnecessary. Indian women offered themselves like whores while their men served drinks and held the fans.

What Britain did to India is the best thing that ever happened. Not only did they civilized a a bunch of people who are no less greater than the average Indian monkey, they also gave you guys a bunch of territory and created what is today known as 'India'.

Thats too far.

LOL Mongolians came to India too if you learned any history. And yeah they raped the S**t out of your women as well. British ruled your country for 200 years. A British gentleman only need ask and a Indian Low Caste girl would come over and bend over gladly for him.

Correction: ANY Indian girl/women. Indian men protecting their women? LOL WHAT A JOKE! Indian men were the middle men in setting up British men and Indian women together!

Playing the victim? Is this what Indians do? Throw a punch then when they get punched back say the other guy is the aggressor?

Correct: ANY Indian girl/women. Indian men protecting their women? LOL WHAT A JOKE! Indian men were the middle men in setting up British men and Indian women together!

So I won't stoop to his level and talk rubbish about Chinese men and women just because of a troll. I hope all my Indian mates avoid that.

This person is hopefully an abomination, not reflective of what China stands for.

Post reported.

Correction: ANY Indian girl/women. Indian men protecting their women? LOL WHAT A JOKE! Indian men were the middle men in setting up British men and Indian women together!

Zhenghe it was nice having you on this forum, Banned! for abusive language and hypothetical/Unwarranted satire
i wont respond to that... Cause if i do i will get banned tooo, hahaha dont make me do it

Zhenghe it was nice having you on this forum, Banned! for abusive language and hypothetical/Unwarranted satire
i wont respond to that... Cause if i do i will get banned tooo, hahaha dont make me do it

Can't take what you dish out? Did you not expect a similar reaction from your own very post?

:wave:

So I won't stoop to his level and talk rubbish about Chinese men and women just because of a troll. I hope all my Indian mates avoid that.

This person is hopefully an abomination, not reflective of what China stands for.

Post reported.

I would agree with this post here but after seeing all the $hit you posted I just find it amusing how suddenly you change. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom