What's new

China to set up 'automobile city' in Gwadar

If I were an Pakistani, I would look for an opportunity to own a piece of property in Gwadar now. CPEC is a long term strategic project that Chinese government can't afford to let it fail, and Gwadar is the center piece of this mega project.
Lots of fraud in property, currently at Gwadar.

It's already sold, in fact over sold.

I would wait for the more credible developers to enter Gwadar like Bahria Town and or Emaar before investing in Gwadar ... better to be safe than sorry ... too many frauds right now... especially the fraud Canadian Gwadar City people... etc.

Well this is good news and a perfect revenge of China from Japan.

Pakistan and China should have greater integration and commonality in economics, military and government. It will bring a lot of stability and growth to Pakistan and give China a strategic secondary route. Win-win for both of us.
Well, one can see the Gwadar port making the whole Pakistan as an economic extension of China.. Pakistan will benefit enormously as well as China who will have _ literally speaking _ a foot in the warm waters of the Arabian sea which is burgeoning with world wide trade already with the Strait of Hormuz, the Sues canal, Bab Al mandeb, Dubai as well as access to African ports and roads on top of the quicker access to the European markets..
Pakistan should attract car makers from Europe and Japan as well and find a niche in the Car industry, for both internal needs and for exports as well.. this is just one Industrial sector from which Pakistan will benefit.. there are many more big scale industrial sectors to explore and benefit from.. let's say that China knows better and will propose/implement the much needed industries for mutual benefits..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom