What's new

China to pay huge price if it does not stop skirmishes with neighbours

As long as this pathetic threat-appeasing loser government is there, Chinese are going to sit and enjoy while rest of Indians are going to suffer.

The faster we Indians wake up before next year, the better it is.

Poor jingoistic article. Gone are the days when Japanese Navy could have easily decimated PLAN.

India and China both need to be cautious here. India by not paying heed to all this hyperbole courtesy of the West and Western paid Indian media, and China by avoiding the unnecessary needling on the Indo-China border.

Forget this article! But you can't deny that PLA troops are well within 18km inside our territory.

Isn't that aimed at India?

We do not allow China or USA in our vicinity, we will only cooperate on common strategic interests. No Foreign bases in India and around India.

China doesnt express any wish to start a war in the first place.

wonder why people even are so interested in a war

Yes they just claim territorial rights in different countries.

Nothing should be wrong if some day China claims Lahore as their undisputed part .

Another media sensalism... No need to be worried as of now. Our guys are pretty capable in defending those areas if need be.

So what? We are friends with Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Nepal and Bhutan. They want our presence to ensure peace and stability in South Asia.

Let alone Nepal and Bhutan they hate you more than us and recently I heard US is kicking you out from Myanmar.

As long as this pathetic threat-appeasing loser government is there, Chinese are going to sit and enjoy while rest of Indians are going to suffer.

The faster we Indians wake up before next year, the better it is.

Totally agree, its been 11 days and PLA troops are still puffing Cigarette in their tents inside 18 km of our territory, i wonder what the govt is doing, talks are good but nothing comes out at the surface so far, lets see what happens, but i have a feeling that they are not in mood to leave the place until booted out.

Totally agree, its been 11 days and PLA troops are still puffing Cigarette in their tents inside 18 km of our territory, i wonder what the govt is doing, talks are good but nothing comes out at the surface so far, lets see what happens, but i have a feeling that they are not in mood to leave the place until booted out.

PLA is on Chinese controlled territory. They can stay there as long as they like.

Poor jingoistic article. Gone are the days when Japanese Navy could have easily decimated PLAN.

India and China both need to be cautious here. India by not paying heed to all this hyperbole courtesy of the West and Western paid Indian media, and China by avoiding the unnecessary needling on the Indo-China border.

makes good sense,india should follow this kind of sense making as well.

Forget this article! But you can't deny that PLA troops are well within 18km inside our territory.

Yes of of course am not denying that. But it should be and will be sorted out diplomatically. Some will say that it will make us look weak, but I would rather be weak than stupid.

PLA is on Chinese controlled territory. They can stay there as long as they like.

Earlier you said PLA is "hundreds of kms" inside Indian territory. Be consistent when you troll. If you can't do that, learn that art from some ancient chinese masters on the forum.

@HongWu @SinoChallenger: Please instruct this young apprentice in the way of the masters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom