What's new

China to Launch 3 Astronauts to Chinese Space Station in June

laman12345

BANNED
Reaction score
6311678766_8f50e9e1d3.jpg

10-6-2012

Beijing: China will launch a manned spacecraft this month to accomplish its first manned space docking mission with the orbiting space lab module, amid expectations that it could fly a woman astronaut.

The latest step in the country’s ambitious plan for space exploration.

China gears up for manned space docking this June

China-Space-1.jpg

Expecting another milestone for our beautifully advancing space industry!

Where do we get the money from for all these magnificent and expensive programs if our economy is fake!?

Wow didn't know about Chinese space station. Impressive feat, good luck and god speed :tup:

The Chinese space station (CSS) is a planned artificial satellite to be placed in low earth orbit. Built and launched entirely by the People's Republic of China (PRC), it shall combine indigenous designs with international compatibility. It is part of Project 921 of the Chinese space program.

Chinese space station - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chinese Space Station (CSS) programs, in part, was the result of American refusal for China to part of International Space Station program because of military implications.

The Chinese space station (CSS) is a planned artificial satellite to be placed in low earth orbit. Built and launched entirely by the People's Republic of China (PRC), it shall combine indigenous designs with international compatibility. It is part of Project 921 of the Chinese space program.

Chinese space station - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chinese Space Station (CSS) programs, in part, was the result of American refusal for China to part of International Space Station program because of military implications.

International space station is suppose to Russia space station. I don't know why in the end USA has the final say on who can participate or not. Is it becos most of the maintenance fee is paid by NASA?

Good luck to China. This will be an impressive feat indeed- congratulations in advance!

We could attract some friend country to the plan, I like PAK, hope one day Pak will join the project, Like J-17 project!!
Whatever temptation from USA and Other countries, we should keep independent, hold on our own plan, Of course, we can do the joint project with them simultanously!!

International space station is suppose to Russia space station. I don't know why in the end USA has the final say on who can participate or not. Is it becos most of the maintenance fee is paid by NASA?

All 5 governmental partners would need to agree before China could be included. ESA is open to China's inclusion, the United States of America (US) is against it. The US concerns over the transfer of technology which could be used for military purposes echo similar concerns with Russia prior to their membership.

Iss_China

We could attract some friend country to the plan, I like PAK, hope one day Pak will join the project, Like J-17 project!!
Whatever temptation from USA and Other countries, we should keep independent, hold on our own plan, Of course, we can do the joint project with them simultanously!!

Agreed!
Independence and Pakistan on high priority list of co-operation.
I hope JF-17 can open great business opportunities for both countries!

Budget constraints led to the merger of three space station projects with the Japanese Kibō module and Canadian robotics. In 1993 the Soviet/Russian Mir-2, the American Freedom, and the European Columbus merged into a single multinational programme.

International Space Station - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess all members have veto powers.

Back
Top Bottom