What's new

China to invest $3 bn in Tibet; raises India's strategic worries

Tibet is part of Qing Dynasty, then Republic of China then PRC.

Unlike India, India is British minion state!

pakistan, bangladesh, nepal, sri lanka, myanmar, afghanistan.........etc were all part of india historically..........

do we claim them?

your logic is skewed.........and you are blinded by your anti-india bias........

Even Arunachal is none of your business, unless you are a resident of it.

I don't know there is a so-called Arunachal whereas I know a place named Dawang or Shannan which is a part of Tibet in China.
Anyway,how do you define the word "Resident"?:china:

None .....................Tibet is only for people of Tibet ...

Tibet was taken by force by china....
thousands of people of Tibet are still Refugee .,. living in India..

As I said China has nothing to do with them whether they live or die....Chinese wanted Tibet(Land area) and they got it.....

It's seems that you know Tibetan history even better than those who think Tibet has been a part of China for centuries?

Don't worry dude if u r so desperate ,We will come to Beijing to say "hi" to u all..

Desperate for what? your strange logic! I am a new comer and it's a kind of polite.

I think we can say same thing about Kashmir too..mate.:cool:

yea........well, we can go on saying these things about each other.........
therefore we shouldnt have said anything like that in the first place......

tibet is an important issue for china as well as india.........
just as kashmir is an important issue for india and pakistan..........

I don't know there is a so-called Arunachal whereas I know a place named Dawang or Shannan which is a part of Tibet in China.
Anyway,how do you define the word "Resident"?:china:

except you.......and perhaps a few other chinese, no one knows dawang or shannan.........

that place is arunachal pradesh.......part of india........

or maybe dawang or shannan has nothing do with arunachal............maybe both are different places........one in china and other in india..........
so while you know the chinese one........we know the indian one........

Kashmir is only for Kashmir people

Sikh land is only for Sikh people

Tamil area is only for Tamil people

Definitely china is not for Chinese people....

Forgot Tiananmen Square protests of 1989...
When ur rulers killed u ruthlessly...

pakistan, bangladesh, nepal, sri lanka, myanmar, afghanistan.........etc were all part of india historically..........

do we claim them?

your logic is skewed.........and you are blinded by your anti-india bias........

Was Myanmar part of India? Joking :taz:

Part of British empire, not part of India!

your logic is skewed.........and you are blinded by your anti-china bias

Yes, I am fully aware of their relations, I am just amazed that he is so pro-China even though the topic is an internal affair and somehow it can be linked to good news for Pakistan. Amazing really.

We are all glad that u are once again amazed boss two countires we were talkign about > :pakistan::china: :D

do we claim them?

shut up you stupid loser. there was no recognized unified country named as "India" in history. your nation was created in 1947. you simple don't have such history.

keep this in your mind: the history of India trace back to 1947 only.

Definitely china is not for Chinese people....

Forgot Tiananmen Square protests of 1989...
When ur rulers killed u ruthlessly...

mate, if I can choose, whether to live in a non-democratic China or to live in India, I would pick China within 0.0001 second.

you are the shame of democracy. your system/government constantly stop people from developing themselves. your people are dying at their early 60s, half female citizens couldn't read/write, caste system is still killing people. 100+ muslims are being abused by Hindus.

tell me where you can get better life? India or China?

have a look at your own country, please unsubscribe from this forum and get these shitty problems solved for your people.

yes! on the above second photo, there is human body while people are doing their "washing" just 10m away!

Back
Top Bottom