What's new

China to invest $100 billion in India over 5 years

Can anyone please tell the value of comparable anticipated Chinese investments in Pakistan? Just curious..

China agrees to invest 52 billion USD in Pakistan in next five years | The News Tribe

China to invest $50 billion in energy, infrastructure projects till 2017 | Business Recorder

Yes China Will Invest More Than $50 Billion in Pakistan Over The Next 5 Years This Will Grow With Improvement In The Security and Political Situation.Anyway Congrats

Better for China to invest in India and Nepal-Bhutan and ask money back of $250 Million from Pakistan to get it self out from Gwadar port as KSA and UAE along with Oman is quite interested in getting back it. More over, we have seen that GCC countries have keen interest in Balochistan, FATA and NWFP along with the Sindh province too.

Where as China and other countries have more interest in Punjab, Gilgit and Kashmir.

You Have No Idea How Important Gwadar Is For China.BTW This $50 Billion Is Apart From Investment in Gwadar
I Have It On Good Authority That The True Amount of Investment In The Infrastructure Industrial and Urban Development in Gwadar Is Being Kept Hidden

Last edited:
It seems India benefits from the competition between Japan and China. Let's see what will happen after Xi visits India.

It Is More Than Competition It Is A Zero Sum Game.We Should Not Forget That Compared To Investment Commitments to Pakistan(Which Are Ready Agreements Just Waiting To Be Signed) This $100 Billion Is A Pledge That Too Made By A Diplomat Not Some High Level Official of China and This Might Even Come At A Political Cost(Even Coming At A Cost of Foregoing $35 Billion Japanese Investment)

China agrees to invest 52 billion USD in Pakistan in next five years | The News Tribe

China to invest $50 billion in energy, infrastructure projects till 2017 | Business Recorder

Yes China Will Invest More Than $50 Billion in Pakistan Over The Next 5 Years This Will Grow With Improvement In The Security and Political Situation.Anyway Congrats

You Have No Idea How Important Gwadar Is For China.BTW This $50 Billion Is Apart From Investment in Gwadar
I Have It On Good Authority That The True Amount of Investment In The Infrastructure Industrial and Urban Development in Gwadar Is Being Kept Hidden
I think Arabs are taking on investment in Balochistan-FATA=KPK and later Afghanistan.

Not our media's imagination but quoted by chinese diplomat himself.

let me quote that.

According to Chinese media they will invest several billions in India but dont give correct figure.

According to Chinese media they will invest several billions in India but dont give correct figure.
In the statement to press the figure quoted is 20 billion more significant was opening up chinese market in pharma sector.

PM Modi is a Hindu nationalist, if Chinese do this gesture of giving Mansarover to India, you never know may be PM Modi move one step ahead and make a strategic partnership with China. WITH BJP in full majority in parliament, and with 80% population in India as hindus, this would be striking the right cords and erasing the lots of mistrust and suspicion on each other.

With this small gesture, you will get India( largest democracy in world) backing in International matters which means 15% world population along with 17% of your own population can rule the world.

Also, US is not in good books of PM Modi, so a friendship hand like this would not be very difficult to have him in your side.

It would be a very big victory for China and India both.

With this step, may be then China can act as mediator between Pakistan and India to resolve the problem of J&K. with that problem solved, china can project itself as rightful competitor to US as world peace negotiator.

Just think...Long term......

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Till Relations will Good make distance for more Investments.

Like I said this news was full of SHIT. China agreed to ONLY 20 Billions in 5 yrs!!!! Stop looking for help from China. They will never ever help India only their interests.

Still it is good.
100 billion$ was our medias imagination not govt.

They are investing more in Pakistan almost 5 x timee more!

Like I said this news was full of SHIT. China agreed to ONLY 20 Billions in 5 yrs!!!! Stop looking for help from China. They will never ever help India only their interests.

They are investing more in Pakistan almost 5 x timee more!

And who looked for investment only from China?

We dont care whether they are investing in Pakistan or not.If they invest 20billion $ in our nation then it is good so be it.
According to experts it is direct Govt to Govt investment Company to Company investment is also on the way.

Back
Top Bottom