What's new

China to expand marine corps for deployment in Gwadar

Well I am quite sensitive when it comes to sovereignty of Pakistan, but I personally see nothing wrong with this, if it is indeed true. Deploying physical Chinese state personnel on a foreign soil, amplifies the importance of whatever projects are being under-taken there.

I don't believe for a moment that these guys are there to defend against local rebels, this is more posturing that the Chinese state is fully invested in the defence of its projects so that foreign nations hostile to the development of this region are more careful about openly trying to derail them.

your welcome in pakistan at Gawadar always :pakistan::china:

never bro
give them limited favours

Dont worry. we dont need to do anything, Indian concern will do this automatically regarding your reservations about limitation. Chit bhi apni ty patt bhi apni :azn:

Last edited:
your welcome in pakistan at Gawadar always :pakistan::china:

Dont worry. we dont need to do anything, Indian concern will do this automatically regarding your reservations about limitation. Chit bhi apni ty patt bhi apni :azn:

bhai phir base banay gee phir army base phir badme airforce bhe a gaye gee aur peechaye ap samjh lo

bhai phir base banay gee phir army base phir badme airforce bhe a gaye gee aur peechaye ap samjh lo
bhai ap bohat door ki sochty ho. lakin aisa kuch nhi hoga. it`s some of Chines Naval forces so no need to worry :-). still pakistan will have full control over Pakistani territory. the presence of Chines Naval forces is to make sure to world that both countries are working together even in Indian Ocean. just like US, Russia and india are doing in other parts of ocean.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom