What's new

China to end coronavirus lockdown three months after outbreak started

What typical Chinese 50 cent army gibberish?

Italians are in contact with Chinese because of BRI and tourism, Chinese are planting stories all over the world.

#china lied people died

china not only lied that the virus can be transmitted from people to people but also attacked govts in the name of racism when govts tried to stop the spread.

Chinese are responsible for carrying this virus world wide and destroying economies.

you guys should have be responsible and stayed in your $hit hole Wuhan China instead of traveling.

your govts did this intentionally.

Yes the virus first detected in Wuhan, but WHO, Chinese scientist, and other countries scientist still cannot conclude the origin of this Covid19 virus.
Because there is many reports from doctors in northern italy, that this virus already circulating from october in italy.
Some doctors in U.S also claimed they have strange pneumonia there since october.

And you blame Chinese for spreading the virus? Typical IQ 72 third world people.

Most countries already screening and quarantine Chinese passport holders in the beginning of this outbreak.

But their stupid government, including Indian IQ72 Government. Doesn't screening and quarantine people from other countries who have local transmission.

That's why in most countries, the one that make outbreak is NOT chinese.

Let's check it out.
Outbreak in your country (INDIA SUPAH POWAH IQ72) happen because your IQ 72 govt doesn't screening 15 Italian Tour groups, who then make an outbreak in your country.

In South korea also,
The one that make outbreak there is a south korean who come home from China and showing symptoms refuse to quarantine herself and go to church in Daegu twice, infected more than 1,000 people.

In Indonesia also,
Our first patients get infected from her Japanese friend who visit their home, and from our telecommunication worker who work in Malaysia.
And from there, they spread the virus to other people in hospital, and other public spaces

I wonder why our immigration don't screening japanese visitor. (you can see the proof video from japanese vlogger in youtube)
Japan companies have so many factories all over China, and hundred of thousands expat there

In the U.K (Your former master) the patient zero also not Chinese.
It's their own people, a White guy who covering up his infections and started spreading it there in January
View attachment 617410

What typical Chinese 50 cent army gibberish?

Italians are in contact with Chinese because of BRI and tourism, Chinese are planting stories all over the world.

#china lied people died

china not only lied that the virus can be transmitted from people to people but also attacked govts in the name of racism when govts tried to stop the spread.

Chinese are responsible for carrying this virus world wide and destroying economies.

you guys should have be responsible and stayed in your $hit hole Wuhan China instead of traveling.

your govts did this intentionally.

Typical IQ72
Only spread your stupid opinion, to fight my concrete proof.

My proof even doesn't have any relation from Chinese media.
It's from your master media (U.K media) lol

Rrgarding italy, search your information again, my IQ72 friend.
Their patient zero is White italian who working in China, come home to italy but doesn't follow 14 days quarantine rule. And meet his friends. And his friends then spread the virus in Lombardy

Typical IQ72
Only spread your stupid opinion, to fight my concrete proof.

My proof even doesn't have any relation from Chinese media.
It's from your master media (U.K media) lol

Rrgarding italy, search your information again, my IQ72 friend.
Their patient zero is White italian who working in China, come home to italy but doesn't follow 14 days quarantine rule. And meet his friends. And his friends then spread the virus in Lombardy

every one has an idea how the virus spread, we do not need some ccp paid propagandist to remind us the truth.

One hotspot Italy and the other Oran both of them have joined BRI.

Italian leather industry do have links with China and there are people to people contacts between Wuhan and Italy.

Last edited:
every one has an idea how the virus spread, we do not need some ccp paid propagandist to remind us the truth.

money hotspot Italy and the other airs both of them have joined BRI.

Italian leather industry do have links with China and there are people to people contacts between Wuhan and Italy.

Since when italian and british media is ccp propagandist :enjoy:

Since when italian and british media is ccp propagandist :enjoy:
ET-SMXLU4AE1m_K

Really, do you want people to starve to death so that they can protected from a "virus" which exists in nature? Are you kidding me or you just like to throw nonsensical stuff out there?
If people die because of the economic recession brought about by fighting the virus, this is a problem brought about by the system, not an ethical problem.
You mean it is wrong to respect life, we should better safeguard the economy, because it will kill fewer people ... if you are right, I don't want us to live in such a world.

"If you understand it, you understand it, but if you don't understand it because you don't want or can't, then you will never understand it."

China doesn't hold a gun pointing to someone else's head, and forces that person to trust them. You choose to believe or not to believe, it is your right.

No need to waste time

I call it an illness. You must be one of the people who thinks the earth is flat too

Now you sound like an idiot by saying Earth is flat - do you seriously think that you can put your own retarded words in someone else mouth and force them to speak non-sense. Anyways, I recommend that you educate yourself when it comes to impact of viruses, bacteria etc on humans and the response of human body.

Back
Top Bottom