What's new

China to build historic Yarlung Zangbo River hydropower project in Tibet

Tit for tat, India may build a dam higher than Himalayas to flood China.
Lololol
Bangladesh will suffer .No problem for India.

And did you actually think you will get away with it?Lol.
There is a reason for our reforms in Weapons of Mass Destruction category.
We have enough stock to vaporize PRC.
Good luck with that
I don't recall ganga flowing into Bangladesh? Lol. And you think we don't have nukes? Lol. Just disguise the floods as natural occurnece and fck India annually. Lol. Remember the floods in NE inida recently?

We will sell low cost desalination and water treatment technology to Bangladesh.

That won’t compensate from lack of natural free water. Fresh water prevents sea water encroaching inwards, and all that does.
We can weaponize water, even though majority of ganga river is from downstream watersheds, by damming their source in Tibet, we create a water bomb, if India dicka around, we can release water to fck Delhi. Lol

A taste of their own medicine of what they threaten to do to Pakistan. I guess if India thinks it can contain China, China can weaponize their water supply. India played Cheese and China’s play Go.

Lololol

I don't recall ganga flowing into Bangladesh? Lol. And you think we don't have nukes? Lol. Just disguise the floods as natural occurnece and fck India annually. Lol. Remember the floods in NE inida recently?

NE "Indians" aren't Indians though. They aren't shit-on-the-street rapist Indians. They aren't kill-a-Dalit Indians.

They're Southeast Asians and Tibetans.

Dams regulate water flows, so the project is going to benefit India IF China fills the reservoir slowly.

Indians wave :wave: to Seven Sisters ...

I would like to be the first to predict that sometime in the next 1000 years, this dam is gonna burst. I beat every Indian to the post. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom