What's new

China to boost imports from India

It's not endorsement of quality, but cheap price. India is a very competitive market full of reputed Indian and foreign brands available at almost all price point. China didn't have that kind of strong brands to compete in this market, so China went for the lowest possible segment of the Indian market.

Even then, sometimes I wonder whether China actually make any profit in certain products, or it is just a desperate effort to keep rolling the manufacturing units already suffering from overcapacity!!

Wow, India's market is even more demanding and sophisticated than EU market. Oops, I just forgot that India has a larger middle class than the whole US pop, so of course their taste and demand for high quality goods is the biggest in the world.

But until now, no Indian has been able to explain to me why India imports much less (the gap is huge) high quality products from the EU than China. My best guess is that India produces en masse high class products for domestic demands that non of us in the EU will ever have a chance to try out.

Read the title one more time. China wants to import more from India.

This is what Jia said:

"While exports create wealth directly, imports generate long-term interest and give impetus to industrialization and are just as important as exports," Jia said.

So it is in china's interest to import more from India.

i know what he said. he is a trade minister of China in India and was interviewed in india. did you expect him to say what I said to you?
I m sure he want to say it badly but cannot due to his high role.

what kind of food on indian's menus about monkey brains, rat's tails ... we wont bother. that is your problems.
the small and diminishing size of your brain is also your problem
if you dont believe your milk is contaminated with urine, chemicals, detergents, you can have it confirmed on the net search. if you still dont believe it, also your problem and that tells the quality of your food chains before you point fingers at us! Pathetic!

I have less much worries about our gutter oil criminals than indian's hygiene standards and poor workmanship on your imports unless they are raw minerals. The gutter oil criminals will receive death sentence once caught.

Get it cheerleaders?

Excessive consumption of Gutter oil has shaped your personality in such a way that your thoughts have become worse than Gutter. So enjoy your Gutter writing you Gutter man.

Götterdämmerung;4874695 said:
Wow, India's market is even more demanding and sophisticated than EU market. Oops, I just forgot that India has a larger middle class than the whole US pop, so of course their taste and demand for high quality goods is the biggest in the world.

But until now, no Indian has been able to explain to me why India imports much less (the gap is huge) high quality products from the EU than China. My best guess is that India produces en masse high class products for domestic demands that non of us in the EU will ever have a chance to try out.

Not sure what made you say the first bold part.....second bold part is also not making sense either.....China is a huge economy as compared to ours and obviously number of high income group is supposed to be higher there...Now that doesn't mean Indian markets don't have enough buyer for high end products...

ummmm...i believe i have missed the bus as far as debate on this thread is concerned...but just in case someone is interesting in learning basic economics then it is a proven fact....a well balanced trade is beneficial for both parties...A skewed up trade is not what even China would want with India....Last...by importing more, if someone thinks, China is doing a favor to India or thinks India is begging then that someone is whom i would call a RETARD

Back
Top Bottom