What's new

China to allow in U.S. health experts as virus shows no sign of slowing

US heath experts to go in and collect accurate results of their experiment. LMAO
Those very, very clever 'Murricans!! They will sneak up on you by infecting the students you send to their universities. Better bring all students home, now!

Those very, very clever 'Murricans!! They will sneak up on you by infecting the students you send to their universities. Better bring all students home, now!

Nah, infecting Chinese students in the USA is idiocy. Give the CIA more credit.

I think after current corona virus disaster, Chinese government needs to agressively promote vegetarianism in its society.

I think after current corona virus disaster, Chinese government needs to agressively promote vegetarianism in its society.

This would've happened anyways if the Communist Party didn't destroy religion in society. Chinese Buddhism strongly promotes vegetarianism.

A lot of the stupid videos floating around social media showing Asians eating rats, mice, bats and that shit are from Vietnam, Palau, Indonesia, etc. but people see Asians eating shit and automatically think it's Chinese, when often times it is not. As a percentage, Chinese people actually eat much less weird animals than countries in SE Asia but are just blamed for it because people can't tell Asians apart. And the Chinese subcultures who do eat the weirdest animals are the ones most closely related to Vietnam like Guangdong and Guangxi. You won't see that kind of shit in Northern China or even most parts of Southern China.

I am not convinced this virus is from wildlife after all of the evidence and the reaction of the US government to this crisis. Everything seems way too suspicious. It looks and feels like sabotage. Of course the idiotic way the local government first handled the situation definitely didn't help.

This would've happened anyways if the Communist Party didn't destroy religion in society. Chinese Buddhism strongly promotes vegetarianism.

A lot of the stupid videos floating around social media showing Asians eating rats, mice, bats and that shit are from Vietnam, Palau, Indonesia, etc. but people see Asians eating shit and automatically think it's Chinese, when often times it is not. As a percentage, Chinese people actually eat much less weird animals than countries in SE Asia but are just blamed for it because people can't tell Asians apart. And the Chinese subcultures who do eat the weirdest animals are the ones most closely related to Vietnam like Guangdong and Guangxi. You won't see that kind of shit in Northern China or even most parts of Southern China.

I am not convinced this virus is from wildlife after all of the evidence and the reaction of the US government to this crisis. Everything seems way too suspicious. It looks and feels like sabotage. Of course the idiotic way the local government first handled the situation definitely didn't help.
Okay, at least stop blaming bats, Vnese still bats soup during corona outbreak in CN :cool:

truoc-tam-dich-benh-viem-phoi-cap-nam-thanh-nien-viet-van-than-nhien-khoe-an-sup-doi-len-mxh-1-5e31a21e6c849.jpg

What are the chances the new Wuhan Hospital are actually Quarantine Cells being build. Folks on the ground, can correct if wrong.

China is doing their best for save life of the people ..also Chinese President visited to Muslim mosque is showing as always China positive response towards Muslims community. And this is landmark visit to break all western propaganda.

Okay, at least stop blaming bats, Vnese still bats soup during corona outbreak in CN :cool:

truoc-tam-dich-benh-viem-phoi-cap-nam-thanh-nien-viet-van-than-nhien-khoe-an-sup-doi-len-mxh-1-5e31a21e6c849.jpg

SMH Vietnamese eat the weirdest shit but Chinese people get blamed for it. LMAO

Aside from places like Guangxi, most Chinese don't eat weird animals like this. I don't even know if they eat bat in Guangxi, I never heard of it. I don't even get the point of eating bat, they don't even have any meat.

SMH Vietnamese eat the weirdest shit but Chinese people get blamed for it. LMAO

Aside from places like Guangxi, most Chinese don't eat weird animals like this. I don't even know if they eat bat in Guangxi, I never heard of it. I don't even get the point of eating bat, they don't even have any meat.
Chinese people get blamed cos u guys spread the virus, not VN.

After spreading Sars, u guys even made a fake "scientist proven issue" to blame bats instead of admitting that CN polluted water or the other reasons (that u guys still dont know) spreading Sars.

Stop lying, if u still dont know what has caused Sars, then just admit u still dont know. Stop making fake "scientist proven issue" abt bats. Thats all.

Certainly not what your "poor southerner" can afford. The "weird sh1t cuisine" here costs so much, it's 100% outside of normal people's ration. The famous "maotang" costs CNY 10000 a pop... One needs to be truly alternatively gifted to spend CNY10k on saying "I am so much special"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom