What's new

China threatens its Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
China can threaten its neighbors if they want but the above mentioned countries will be armed with a combined 500 or so F-35 and T-50 in the future that will make China think twice before doing anything ...wild

so we better start attacking now before they get strong, right? maybe even strategic bombing on a certain southeast asian country that won't have Chinese and Russian engineers manning their SAM sites anymore.

dear friend,
This news is lie or true is secondary..

But its printed in our one of the largest circulating newspaper...

Here,its democratic,Govt should listen to people..

Toi is making people aware..
Our people will kick our lazy babus(politicians) and they will start to fill in the gap..:)

At the end of the day,:)
time of India is doing a good job

Newspapers will be the newspaper boss Control.
If the government is controlled by the newspapers, What that means? the newspaper boss is controlling government!

India has no interest in cooperation with China. It is clear that the moderates in India are not in control, the far right BJP Brahmins have completely dominated discussion in India.

BUT WE DON'T HAVE AGGRESSIVE STANCE AGAINST ANY except PAK ,AND China , that too we have only stance against china not aggressive one.

WE don't intend to go war with any ,as PLA does .....

PEACE..

No one likes war, Especially in the war across(on) the plateau.
No one likes war, But the madman and the arms dealers and newspaper boss is the exception.

Only India is taking China as Pain in the A$$ whereas even US is grateful to US economically you know what i mean .

May be you did not pay attention on the latest visit of Mr.Hu .
At the top of Hu’s agenda will be trade. Bilateral trade is set to cross the $20-billion mark soon
China would, therefore, be unlikely to take a confrontational stance on the border dispute with a country with which it has growing trade relations, especially after New Delhi has taken pains to accommodate the Chinese claim over Tibet.

Since the China visit of then Prime Minister AB Vajpayee in June 2003, the two countries have appointed Special Representatives for a boundary settlement, who have held eight rounds of talks so far.

I see no pain in here.... :cheers: we will be again a strategic partners in coming future....

sikkim joined india bro,dint you get the news lol !!!! common nepali still using IOC (indian oil corporation) kerosene and LPG to cook there food,what else you need for a relation ??:azn:

Do you think I really do not understand Sikkim?
I'm sarcastic that. India and Sikkim-friendly, then the annexation of Sikkim.

Newspapers will be the newspaper boss Control.
If the government is controlled by the newspapers, What that means? the newspaper boss is controlling government!

:lol: this is not china and we don't have communist regime...

Media is powerful here..

just one month back media got a the cheif minister and a telecom minister resign...

Media matters in India...

Do you think I really do not understand Sikkim?
I'm sarcastic that. India and Sikkim-friendly, then the annexation of Sikkim.

Sikkim was added to indian in around 1975...
its indian state now...

:lol: this is not china and we don't have communist regime...

Media is powerful here..

just one month back media got a the cheif minister and a telecom minister resign...

Media matters in India...

< Southern Metropolis Daily > ---- China's largest anti-government newspapers.
Indians really think China has no freedom of opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom