What's new

China, the Philippines agree to downplay maritime disputes, enhance economi

we do not follow any country against the other country, But, we will fight any nation violated Vietnam's sovereignty is recognized by international law, whether it is China or US.

Is not recognized by international law no matter how you spin it, I'd like to see you try taking the issue to UNSC and see how they respond. :lol:
However, territorial disputes can be solved later, as long as you don't provoke us then we can remain in peace.

Well you have to remember that we have USA as our most friendliest and trusted ally, if you choose to confront with us mean you are committing a suicide. Your country today is different with the one before, don't overestimates about your ability, you are nothing if compared to the U.S. in 2011, China in the past was more powerful because of USSR supports, but China today is isolated and a lonely ship in world affairs.

The loans you give us will be used as best as it could to help bringing more benefits to our country, and we might return depend on how you treat us.

About the Vietnamese, well, we just don't care too much about them, they are cowards with big mouths only, they know very well how our fathers and brothers fought their Viet Cong badly before 1975, they are now as same as you a lonely ship with no ally and got most hatred from the world because of communism. Vietnam can laugh at us but we still can shoot down their pirates with no problems later, the last time our AC-13 chasing their surveillance ships making their tail off days later. No media or newspaper report about the incident because they were totally terrified by us. The American had once signed with us a secret deal which mean USA will back Philippines at any cost in the South China Sea dispute if needed.

actually it's the other way around. in 1950, China + USSR was not even half the US economy, but China alone in 2011 is.

On the other hand, Philippines used to be richer than South Korea, richer than Singapore, richer than China... and now you have been left behind. You were given the best aid, had "ultra reliable most developed US" as your ally, so what was the result?

In 1950, China was poorer than Africa, never mind Philippines. Today? :lol:

You are just an expendable chess piece, nothing more, and not even a rook, but a pawn.

actually it's the other way around. in 1950, China + USSR was not even half the US economy, but China alone in 2011 is.

On the other hand, Philippines used to be richer than South Korea, richer than Singapore, richer than China... and now you have been left behind. You were given the best aid, had "ultra reliable most developed US" as your ally, so what was the result?

You are just an expendable chess piece, nothing more, and not even a rook, but a pawn.

Half of the US hegemony? The USSR had 15 soviet republics with the entire middle East and numerous South American states under its control. China today has North Korea, Iran, and a couple of African minors as it's "partner" -- which don't even listen to China. You guys can't even vassalize Vietnam, suffering as much casualty as Vietnam "pawns" did during the last Sino-Vietnam war. China is a joke of modern history.

LOL Are you jealous with your North Korea puppet, they had earned a lots supports from USSR from infrastructures to weaponry technologies, which China could never dream of, China only got some WWI riffles and Tanks because Soviet hate you.

In 1979 war, how bad you fought the battles is the mean how bad your allies treat you, the USSR had supports the intelligence and weapons which made little Vietnam could beat down giant China easily.

After the war Vietnamese lent their Cam Ranh naval base for USSR to watch our your expansion to South China Sea and you couldn't do anything except angry.

Filipino is a magical nation who once among the richest countries after Japan after WWII but now falls down to the level of Vietnam. Care to explain why?

we do not follow any country against the other country, But, we will fight any nation violated Vietnam's sovereignty is recognized by international law, whether it is China or US.

I wonder how Vietnam will deal with the Philippines for breaching Vietnam's version of the international law for shooting two and arresting a hundred and twenty plus fishermen of yours for illegally fishing in your East Sea :lol:

Filipino is a magical nation who once among the richest countries after Japan after WWII but now falls down to the level of Vietnam. Care to explain why?

Because we don't rob from others to make us rich as same as China or Vietnam.

I wonder how Vietnam will deal with the Philippines for breaching Vietnam's version of the international law for shooting two and arresting a hundred and twenty plus fishermen of yours for illegally fishing in your East Sea :lol:

Sir, we were forced to do that because the Vietnamese had illegally violated our sea territories, we will fight any nation violated Philippine's sovereignty is recognized by international law, whether it is Vietnam or China.

Sir, we were forced to do that because the Vietnamese had illegally violated our sea territories, we will fight any nation violated Philippine's sovereignty is recognized by international law, whether it is Vietnam or China.

Boys, It was just a misunderstanding, was solved.

On May 30, 2011, seven fishing vessels from Binh Thuan province with 122 fishermen on board were seized by the Philippine Navy about 2 nautical miles (3.6km) off Tamburok coast of Balabac, in Palawan province.

The fishermen had planned to go to the Philippines to fish under an economic contract between the Long Hai Long Company of Vietnam and the Philippines’ Premiere International Interfishing Company. The fishing vessels and crews were arrested in the Philippines’ territorial waters, when they had yet to complete necessary legal procedures.

The court of Palawan province decided to free the 122 Vietnamese fishermen on August 26 and September 1.

Fishermen return home from Philippines - Related news - 9/24/2011 - Nhân dân English

Vietnam, and Japan I understand, when did China have maritime dispute with any other country you've stated?
Please read my post again. Here it is:

Since China has agreed to downplay maritime disputes with the Philippines, it also needs to lower temperatures with:

Vietnam
India
U.S.
Indonesia
Australia
Japan
South Korea
Malaysia
Brunei.
I said it needs to lower temperatures with...not maritime disputes with! :azn:

Cheers!

Well, we will keep doing that if you intend to violated our territories again.

Saying "sorry" to us, Filipinos is not a hard job.

Cheers!

Thanks you brother for the support to Philippines, but why Indian fight against Canadian now?

You guys must be calm down, our enemies are communist Vietnam and China, why democracy brotherhood nations turn against each others?

Thanks you brother for the support to Philippines, but why Indian fight against Canadian now?

You guys must be calm down, our enemies are communist Vietnam and China, why democracy brotherhood nations turn against each others?

Yes, we must say sorry to Philippine if those fishermen violate your territory. This is a good lesson for them and other Vietnames fishermen to respect any other country territories, not only Philippine, and not do anything illegally. Their act of stealing do not have any support from any Vietnamese.

Half of the US hegemony? The USSR had 15 soviet republics with the entire middle East and numerous South American states under its control. China today has North Korea, Iran, and a couple of African minors as it's "partner" -- which don't even listen to China. You guys can't even vassalize Vietnam, suffering as much casualty as Vietnam "pawns" did during the last Sino-Vietnam war. China is a joke of modern history.

he say economy not "hegemony"

read,understand then act

Cheers!

If you sought to express two different ideas, you place a semi colon, not a comma.

I'm not here to teach grammar lessons, but what does Indonesia, Australia, South Korea, Malaysia and Brunei have with China?

Malaysia and Brunei are the most pro-China members of the ASEAN. Indonesia is building a military alliance with China.

Australia is in no way on hot "temperature" with China. It feels insecure due to its complete economic dependence on China, like many resource-based economies today. (Even I feel insecure with the growing commerce between China and Canada, but we have the US down south) Australia is the most anti-Indian country of the West. I was surprised to see it on your "list" as my Indian colleges had little to say about the intensity of racism leveled towards people with brown skin in Australia.

South Koreans know that China wishes for a Korean reunification -- just without the American military. The strongest opposition towards a Korean unification is Japan, which would not like to compete with a reunified Korea.

Vietnam, India, Japan and the US have legitimate grievances towards Chinese hegemony, of which only Japan I believe, has an unrepairable relationship with China.

The US is in conflict with any country it cannot control. India is likely to be next if China is to be toppled.

China and India really do not have the history and strategic interests justifying the poor relations we observe today. Perhaps it's due to the work of third parties.

Vietnam... really does not matter.

We don't support the fishermen if they violate the territorial waters of another country. :no:

We don't like China, who has said that the coastal waters near Palawan island belong to her. :lol:

News-SouthChinaSeawithclaims.jpg

Back
Top Bottom