What's new

China tests space station module for 2011 launch

SkyscraperCity is still a nice forum, you can find lots of nice pics of infrastructure projects going on in china.

China is only doing well in launch vehicles this time, they are still lag far behind the Japanese space science research. Just let see how many probes that Japanese and made and sent to others and Chinese have none!?

Even a country underdeveloped like India still have it own launch vehicles!!!

China seems don't get a high in this field as you though!?

I agree that Japan should be ahead in scientific research as its a developed country and it has a module in the ISS. It pretty much have a permanent astronaut station in ISS. the continuous presence in the space would allow Japan to do research that China would not be able to perform. However, China is ahead in fundamental space capabilities such as sending man to the space.

I agree that Japan should be ahead in scientific research as its a developed country and it has a module in the ISS. It pretty much have a permanent astronaut station in ISS. the continuous presence in the space would allow Japan to do research that China would not be able to perform. However, China is ahead in fundamental space capabilities such as sending man to the space.

Sad but true!!! :cry:

Otherwise if China can bring mans into space well, they can bring nuclear warheads to anywhere on this planet well!!!

The philosophy is: You have to be alive first before doing science research!?

P.S: hey do Japanese bring their AV DVDs with them to the ISS? I have heard the Japanese are researching in a subject so called "how man make love in space" and they have been practicing in it for a while. Many Japanese actresses include some Taiwanese AV idols have free trips into space to intern with these astronauts. Very interested!!!

hey also your Taiwanese have some projects to release balloons into space right? Have you done it yet? successfully?

Back
Top Bottom