What's new

China test fires India specific DF-4 ICBM

Nehru was very pleased with his forward policy for many months until the Chinese spanking started!

On your Independence Day, China already spanked you at Pangong Lake. Now we are pressing forward to push you back to 1959 LAC. Once you open fire on PLA, then the rocket artillery begins.

Nukes or biological weapons are the only way to deal with India because India is so evil. These weapons are reserved especially for India.
India too have Nukes,so any attack on India with nuke will attract retaliation. And remember,any nuclear be it small or large have similar effects. Ultimately china will be a wasteland .

India too have Nukes,so any attack on India with nuke will attract retaliation. And remember,any nuclear be it small or large have similar effects. Ultimately china will be a wasteland .
i being a proud indian, i don't want to speak ill of india. truth is truth. if india fight with china than there will not be any india. thi is 100% true hard fact. you can say what you want but you can't change true facts.

The DF-4 system was originally designed to target Moscow and similarly-ranged targets during the height of the Sino-Soviet split. Other Western European targets may have been selected for the DF-4 as well.

However, it is very unlikely that the DF-4 was ever meant for India, as it is liquid-fueled which limits it to silos or fixed launch sites while its range far supersedes what is required to strike targets in the subcontinent. This particular test was probably for a new type of payload.
MOSCOW I didn't knew China and Russia ever had tensions among them

Back
Top Bottom