What's new

China test fires India specific DF-4 ICBM

Let Doklam remain a skirmish. No need to escalate into a full blown war. Hope both governments are prudent.

China is not capable of defeating India . You know why? Because it can't afford to loose single child soldiers and cause break up of one China. Go try bullying small countries in scs .
That's why we will open up with a thermonuclear decapitation strike on Modi. We will not lose even one soldier to India.

RSS Indians think too much of themselves.

Unlike PDF Chinese has a understanding of India Psyche, average Chinese don't give a shit about India, 90% of them even never heard of 62 war.

A simple whatever test now is India focused or centric? Pathetic.

What is the meaning ofof Dong Fang?
East Wind

No need to worry about him. He is in jail and his goons shall be shot down. No baba has the power to do carry out suicide bombing so no need to worry from BABAs.
be very very afraid. he has millions of supports. his supports told on tv that we will remove india from map. india army can't stop him. so be very afraid lol.:taz:

Try and put Lal Masjid Fame Mullah Burkha in Jail! :coffee: We've taken care of Ram Rahim Baba. :whistle:

no no his supports will wipe india from map. see on google you will see this. they hate india.:haha:
China is not capable of defeating India . You know why? Because it can't afford to loose single child soldiers and cause break up of one China. Go try bullying small countries in scs .
you live in dreams. wake up wake up. hahaha lol :wave::rofl: china can destroy india in hour. one big nuclear bomb on delhi boom. all india surrender like cowards.:yahoo: lol hahaha :omghaha:
armored thrust into Kashmir ?? Hope PLA does not have generals like you
armored trust inside all india. even near your house.:haha: what can you do? nothing. beg china for mercy.:sarcastic:

Now we began spanking Indian Army all across the LAC including Ladakh with non-lethal beatings. PLA orders are to push India back to 1959 LAC. If Indians open fire when spanked then we open up rocket artillery and launch armored thrust into Kashmir. The DF-4 exercise is a signal to Delhi that nuclear decapitation will happen before end of this year. Remember the travel advisory expired end of this year too. Not a coincidence.
Hey 50 cent boy. Nobody gives a shit. China is not even headline news in India.

more like a paper tiger
yes india is paper tiger. becarefool china dragon will burn paper with moth fire. lol :flame:hahaha india burning:flame: no no wait indians are burning india themself :flame: lol hahaha no need of china. indians burning bhorat mata. lol:flame:
9740_Haryana-Riots.jpg

Look look bhorat mata burning. lol hahahahahaha

How come Indian media like to sensationalize actions by its neighbors. Also, stop associate any action by China as India specific. Indian media is obsessed with China.

They have a "China Specific" Agni-5, so they assume this DF-4 is "India Specific". I don't think there is anything in China's arsenal that is "India Specific". India has never been in Chinese radar as a worthy enemy. If this "India Specific" will bring some self-importance to Indians, so be it.

Let Doklam remain a skirmish. No need to escalate into a full blown war. Hope both governments are prudent.

I actually agree with you for the first time.

That's why we will open up with a thermonuclear decapitation strike on Modi. We will not lose even one soldier to India.
not even a bullet fired in three months and you talk about thermonuclear weapons.

I see you talk about nuclear all the time, do you work is a coal mine? why are you so frustrated?

They have a "China Specific" Agni-5, so they assume this DF-4 is "India Specific". I don't think there is anything in China's arsenal that is "India Specific". India has never been in Chinese radar as a worthy enemy. If this "India Specific" will bring some self-importance to Indians, so be it.
I do not agree that India was never on chinese radar as worthy enemy. All these years i see chinese reaction with India's rise was much more subtle than that of any other neighbor. If this Doklam was to happen with any other neighbor then china might have gone ahead with military confrontation, only because of India this remained as it it till today and not moved an inch ahead.

not even a bullet fired in three months and you talk about thermonuclear weapons.

I see you talk about nuclear all the time, do you work is a coal mine? why are you so frustrated?

I do not agree that India was never on chinese radar as worthy enemy. All these years i see chinese reaction with India's rise was much more subtle than that of any other neighbor. If this Doklam was to happen with any other neighbor then china might have gone ahead with military confrontation, only because of India this remained as it it till today and not moved an inch ahead.
Nehru was very pleased with his forward policy for many months until the Chinese spanking started!

On your Independence Day, China already spanked you at Pangong Lake. Now we are pressing forward to push you back to 1959 LAC. Once you open fire on PLA, then the rocket artillery begins.

Nukes or biological weapons are the only way to deal with India because India is so evil. These weapons are reserved especially for India.

You are mistaken, just because China has not done anything militarily on Doklam besides warning, it doesn't mean they will not do anything.

China actually has never really considered India as a primary threat, and the current Doklam standoff has stimulated many debates among Chinese intellects if China should have neglected India as a primary concern for so long. It is in China's philosophy that India would have concentrated on its own development before it starts to challenge China.

China has not fired a shot on its border for the last 30-40 years, and it is not because there was no conflicts along China borders but because Chinese would rather resort to more peaceful means than live bullets. So your assumption that China has not fired the shot in Doklam is because India is a stronger enemy was not withstanding.

If you are in Beijing run and cover yourself in Tibet, if you get my hint.

China is all talk and no action. Cant get us move an inch from Bhutan's land.

Now we began spanking Indian Army all across the LAC including Ladakh with non-lethal beatings. PLA orders are to push India back to 1959 LAC. If Indians open fire when spanked then we open up rocket artillery and launch armored thrust into Kashmir. The DF-4 exercise is a signal to Delhi that nuclear decapitation will happen before end of this year. Remember the travel advisory expired end of this year too. Not a coincidence.

Nuclear Attack... Do you thinks Indians will be standing at door and welcoming it with open arms, think about retaliation.

On thinking further i don't think you are Chinese only one countrymen in this world is obsessed with nuclear weapons .. or worse CPEC have started having reverse brain fart

How come Indian media like to sensationalize actions by its neighbors. Also, stop associate any action by China as India specific. Indian media is obsessed with China.

Indian Media, have u read some warning from Global Times , Indian Media is nowhere near that...

when the fark will you fulfill your promise china? The world is laughing on you right now. show the world that PRC is not just the warning machine but a real shupa pawa in the region. Two weeks have become an eternity now. I hear water bomb, missile test, stone pelting, economic blow, diplomatic show, media threats, but when will you show the world your shupa pawa (i didnt know this word really, just trying to mimic your chines members :p). :pop:

Back
Top Bottom