What's new

China Taiwan Province (ROC): News, Discussions & Images

But then you are being hated in PDF by PRC, just like I am.

What? I love you! haha.

I hate some of the Chinese members from mainland, in fact, I have ignored a couple of them. Too belligerent and too "internationalist" to my taste. I don't care about ideologies or religions, only care about Chinese nationality.

China has seen divisions and unification several times in history. But there has always been a force that's pushing people together. It's not ideology, not politics, not so called national border; rather, it's shared culture and common core values and historical roots.

That's why I don't expect Tibet and Southern Xinjiang to remain within China for too long and they will eventually break off. You cannot force people together if they feel too different. They were absorbed in by the Manchu imperial court, who loved to conquer, contrary to traditional Han Chinese values. That's also why I feel much closer to oversees Chinese than to those Tibetans and Uygures.

good news i hope they also make babies with taiwan chinese, to promote peaceful resolution to Taiwan dispute

lol! western pigs! lol!! too funny. Id just take his gf and leave him there. lol

Last edited:
colonization at work! abused by a foreigner at his own home but i think chinese inhabitants of taiwan enjoy it!

from videos I've seen Chinese like to verbally abuse and kick and hit weaker Chinese?? is this a culturally thing?

colonization at work! abused by a foreigner at his own home but i think chinese inhabitants of taiwan enjoy it!

Coming from a former British colony where foreign female tourists are assaulted regularly, I can understand the psychology behind your post.

from videos I've seen Chinese like to verbally abuse and kick and hit weaker Chinese?? is this a culturally thing?

He is Asian American. Two, he didn't hit the bus driver. Basic IQ is needed if you want to troll here.

Last edited:
What was the reason that American guy was so angry on Chinese?

Coming from a former British colony where foreign female tourists are assaulted regularly, I can understand the psychology behind your post.

He is Asian American. Two, he didn't hit the bus driver. Basic IQ is needed if you want to troll here.

not talking about this video.
i've seen countless videos of a Chinese verbally assaulting another Chinese while that Chinese sits there and takes it.

No comment!

Not really a 'western' thing, the man has aggressive anger management issues. Type A, definitely.

@TaiShang

Anger and abusive personality knows no nationality , or ethnic composition.

for example the following Chinese teacher,

another example of abuse -- North Koreans,

not talking about this video.
i've seen countless videos of a Chinese verbally assaulting another Chinese while that Chinese sits there and takes it.

I've seen countless false flag wannabe Americans displaying their low IQ trolling on many forums. It's become a "cultural thing" - Borrowing your own words.

Last edited:
I've seen countless false flag or naturalized Americans displaying their low IQ trolling on many forums. It's become a "cultural thing."- Borrowing your own words.

it's called youtube.

Got to any chinese, Indian or Middle Eastern video and you will have the most racist, vile trolling from westerners.

You know, tough guys behind the keyboard. Probably no one gives a sh!t about them in life too.

Back
Top Bottom