What's new

China still occupies PP14 to PP17

another pakistani poster getting high on India drama... come on guys you eat our medicines, you see out TV, you see our movies, and you get high on our drama? :lol::lol::lol:

Gone are the days when Pakistanis watched indian movies and dramas. It was actually a big soft power for india but indians as stupid they r blew it and now no one watches that crap. Our own dramas are way better than indians and now its rise of Turkish drama and movies. About medicine, well its a tiny percentage and we pay for it. Unlike indians who resell our pink salt with their name, clearly cheap tactics and theft.

Gone are the days when Pakistanis watched indian movies and dramas. It was actually a big soft power for india but indians as stupid they r blew it and now no one watches that crap. Our own dramas are way better than indians and now its rise of Turkish drama and movies. About medicine, well its a tiny percentage and we pay for it. Unlike indians who resell our pink salt with their name, clearly cheap tactics and theft.

that day which is gone must be yesterday... and yes i know your pm ik is urging you to watch more turkish tv
specially that Dirilis one (i think turkish version of GoT?)

but hay, plenty of takers for bollywood movies, and it will never end..

https://theprint.in/opinion/letter-...hushan-in-balochistan-sabotaging-cpec/350161/

taking about medicine, it will be shortage of atleast 35 percent if we stop giving it to you... even selling can be stopped. then route through Dubai with double shipping....
so stop and learn more about medicine trade with India and how your government was forced to lift the ban on medicines even after all imports was banned after August 5.

that day which is gone must be yesterday... and yes i know your pm ik is urging you to watch more turkish tv

https://theprint.in/opinion/letter-...hushan-in-balochistan-sabotaging-cpec/350161/

Ah yes an opinion article from a propaganda outlet clearly tells us the ground realities :rofl:

taking about medicine, it will be shortage of atleast 35 percent if we stop giving it to you... even selling can be stopped. then route through Dubai with double shipping....
so stop and learn more about medicine trade with India and how your government was forced to lift the ban on medicines even after all imports was banned after August 5.

Its not charity you buffoon its trade, if thats such a big problem then go petitition your govt to stop it; but they wont because you are poor and need the money, so dont start acting like a big shot on Pakistani forums.

The 0.1℅ liberals u talk about. U know nothing about Pakistan. In the 90s, every household was indian movie fan, i cant remember anyone who didn't regularly watch indian movies. Now i barely find anyone watching indian movies, the ones that watch are looked upon is ppl with bad taste.
We buy medicine from india because its cheap and u want to sell it too. To feed ur hungry. U cannot cause shortage, at most it will only increase price, or reduce profit margins. We have many alternatives. Focis is already shitting towards this and in few years we will be independent of most medicine imports.

Back
Top Bottom