What's new

China still occupies PP14 to PP17

You killed 43 not enough? Come on.... It's a victory like in Doklam. We are not in Doklam anymore.
Lolololololololol, I rather eat bats raw than sniffing cow *** mate. Lololol
I don't know where they get this news about bat eating which is not true. But why do they get all mad when we say you drink cow urine. Isn't it a fact? They do drink cow pee. Are they ashamed that we tell the truth?

India Captures Chinese Side of Pangong Lake - Region Controlled by China Since 1962: sources
renderTimingPixel.png

In a fresh twist to ongoing India-China skirmishes, unconfirmed sources have asserted that India has now captured the Chinese side of Pangong Lake - a region that was taken under China's control post the 1962 Indo-China war.

It is to be noted that the India-China stand-off recently took violent turns as the Chinese side killed 20 soldiers, in retaliation, India killed 35+ of its Chinese counterpart.

The provocation comes as a surprise to the Indian side who were not expecting the skirmishes to go violent.

According to PTI, A sizeable number of Chinese Army personnel transgressed into the Indian side of the de-facto border in several areas including Pangong Tso.

The two sides appeared headed to an agreement after senior commanders of the two armies met on 6 June and agreed on a process for such de-escalation.

The Chinese side departed from the consensus to respect the Line of Actual Control in the Galwan Valley.

In another twist, india has killed over 9567 american soldiers this morning and has conquered Washington DC and Texas.

Don't have an answer, eh ?

and no power to question your authoritarian communist government either, tsk tsk.

wouldn't you like to know from your military and government if even a single or just a handful of your soldiers were killed by Indian forces, even if you "won" ? tell me please.

are a you a patriot or a slave to your government ?

think about that too.

I gave you the answer, I agree on Indian guesstimate of 100 because Indian media says so. Its true because India has 'credible' freedom of speech.

I just want to know who controls PP14 to PP17. Until now Modi is silent though..... Lol
Of course I envy your system, the freedom to get lynched when you drink from a Brahminic well or eat beef? The freedom to starve and shit in the open. Lol. Don't make me start on Indian child slavery mate.... All in democratic India.

Last edited:
I gave you the answer, I agree on Indian guesstimate of 100 because Indian media says so. Its true because India has 'credible' freedom of speech.

I just want to know who controls PP14 to PP17. Until now Modi is silent though..... Lol
Of course I envy your system, the freedom to get lynched when you drink from a Brahminic well or eat beef? The freedom to starve and shit in the open. Lol. Don't make me start on Indian child slavery mate.... All in democratic India.
obfuscation
/ɒbfʌsˈkeɪʃ(ə)n/

Learn to pronounce

noun
noun: obfuscation; plural noun: obfuscations
the action of making something obscure, unclear, or unintelligible.
"when confronted with sharp questions they resort to obfuscation"

2d7627503ec0a09db0bb11accf2d33db9b8794179438068176d3b88a3a340269.png

Have some shame, you're supposed to be a high IQ people I thought.

Somewhere, there are some Chinese soldiers lying in body bags, there many only be just the one for all we know, or, there might be 4 or 5, China coming out decidedly victorious in both of those assumptions.

Do you still not care ?

Bofors will do the job. Ek ek Chinese soldier ko Bofors se maar girayenge.

Ajai Shukla claims 5 Chinese dead and 23 Indians died. China still occupies the Galwan Heights facing DBO Road.

https://ajaishukla.blogspot.com/2020/06/galwan-valley-clash-20-indian-soldiers.html?m=1

Killed rate was nearly 50% by China, we had 6:1 superiority. 50 Indians killing 43 Chinese?lolol
It's clear from satellite pictures what happened: there was an "agreement" between army commanders that each side will back off 500 meters from the stand off point but the Indians refused to budge. Instead, under cover of night they sent a company past the stand off point to carry out a sneak attack. They were discovered after doing some damage initially and then the company was wiped out.

It's clear from satellite pictures what happened: there was an "agreement" between army commanders that each side will back off 500 meters from the stand off point but the Indians refused to budge. Instead, under cover of night they sent a company past the stand off point to carry out a sneak attack. They were discovered after doing some damage initially and then the company was wiped out.
Only Chinese satellite can do that. Seeing agreement from Satellite pic is too much.

obfuscation
/ɒbfʌsˈkeɪʃ(ə)n/

Learn to pronounce

noun
noun: obfuscation; plural noun: obfuscations
the action of making something obscure, unclear, or unintelligible.
"when confronted with sharp questions they resort to obfuscation"

2d7627503ec0a09db0bb11accf2d33db9b8794179438068176d3b88a3a340269.png

Have some shame, you're supposed to be a high IQ people I thought.

Somewhere, there are some Chinese soldiers lying in body bags, there many only be just the one for all we know, or, there might be 4 or 5, China coming out decidedly victorious in both of those assumptions.

Do you still not care ?
Hey how many times do I have to tell you India WON but we occupied PP14 to PP18. Lolol

India Captures Chinese Side of Pangong Lake - Region Controlled by China Since 1962: sources
renderTimingPixel.png

In a fresh twist to ongoing India-China skirmishes, unconfirmed sources have asserted that India has now captured the Chinese side of Pangong Lake - a region that was taken under China's control post the 1962 Indo-China war.

It is to be noted that the India-China stand-off recently took violent turns as the Chinese side killed 20 soldiers, in retaliation, India killed 35+ of its Chinese counterpart.

The provocation comes as a surprise to the Indian side who were not expecting the skirmishes to go violent.

According to PTI, A sizeable number of Chinese Army personnel transgressed into the Indian side of the de-facto border in several areas including Pangong Tso.

The two sides appeared headed to an agreement after senior commanders of the two armies met on 6 June and agreed on a process for such de-escalation.

The Chinese side departed from the consensus to respect the Line of Actual Control in the Galwan Valley.

Sources?????:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

renderTimingPixel.png

Yeah keep b*******g ur self. You can lie as much as u like, reality is india been beaten like a bi*** and ur dumb PM cant do anything.

Yeah keep b*******g ur self. You can lie as much as u like, reality is india been beaten like a bi*** and ur dumb PM cant do anything.
another pakistani poster getting high on India drama... come on guys you eat our medicines, you see out TV, you see our movies, and you get high on our drama? :lol::lol::lol:

Possible, very possible, if Indians are lead by someone named "Babu" from Bihar.
Everything is possible.

Indians have picked a rounded figure of 40 yesterday, when I watched some Indian channels for fun, most of them were stating that the Indians have killed 40 Chinese Soldiers.

What a novel way to fool your population, that we killed double the numbers from enemy.

Stupid Indians.

I am sure, Chinese deaths are far far low. I even doubt the figure of 5. It is possible couple of the died. Looking at the pictures of those died from India's side, none of them would have lay fear in any opposing army.

Even sadder was the conditions of their households, they all look extremely poor people to me.

PLA waiting to ambush IA whispering in Hindi with Chinese accent:

"Babu, mera Babu, hum apka intazar kub se karre hai. Barda acha kana ane wala hai, yahi ruko"

For the sake of argument, let's assume India just captured but don't you think this is going to start a vicious cycle on both the ends? LAC is certainly getting hot and casualties will be the new normal if what you say is true (though highly unlikely what you are saying because they have now captured Galwan Valley which overlooks the whole area and the most strategic location).
Satellite images show that all Chinese positions in Galwan on Chinese side Of LAC
Map 3: Galwan River Valley, oblique view of approximate location of clash relative to road to Indian military base
1806ladakh3new.jpg

https://www.aspistrategist.org.au/s...sitions-surrounding-deadly-china-india-clash/

Back
Top Bottom