What's new

China Stealth Fighter is superior than F22,F35?

All we have is bloody pictures and people are already speculating about which one is better. I'd also venture to say that how planes are piloted and how they are deployed matters a little too on which plane beat which plane...

No "da yue jin" any more.
Just check the features.

People say check the features but you don't check the features yourself. I don't think you are a scientist or engineer, so please educate yourself first, then come back to talk with evidence.

正视差距不是夸大差距。过度的自卑与YY没有任何差别,只不过YY的对象是米国。

One thing for sure is that Chinese designers and engineers must studied F-22 and F-35 very carefully through all possible channels, this brings us today's J-20 design. Considering its length, its payload, its future upgrade, its nimbleness, it is a powerful "THREAT".

You can only guess about the comparison of F-22 and J-20 till the day they will finally be face to face striving for their supermacy in the sky .that day will be the day one will come to know who is the beast and who will rest in peace

i will ask a question which will be in many pakistani member mind

when china will give j20 to them

Currently PAF focus is more on FC-20 rather than J-20 .If stealth is required then PAF might look for single engine stealth aircraft from China rather then twin engine ,i hope till then China will come up with single engine stealth somewhat like F-35 otherwise if there would be dire need PAF can end up with J-20 too given that China don't have any problem regarding their sale to Pakistan

lol the supposed fighter plane hasn't even flown yet.

shouldn't be so quick to make assumptions about which is better. wait until the j-20 sees combat then it will be safe to compare, otherwise it is really useless right now.
:china:

1101141488-1.jpg

1101141488-2.gif

Most dangrous country regarding WMD showing concern over newly born baby.

Back
Top Bottom