What's new

China Starts Building 30 New Roads in India-Tibet Border Area

Homos are like.....

giphy(1).gif

I have always been saying this all along that Indians (humans/monkeys) have no foresight. They cannot think rationally beyond a certain point. I think it's to do with their civilization that reflects upon their primitive-ness.

Did you watch the movie, "Dumb and Dumber"?

Seriously? We informed them about the road building?

Yes bobble head...I did watch dumb and dumber...what about you?

Congrats to india, successfully enter China's military spending competition.
Hope this poorer-than-Sub-Sahara-Africa economy could handle the pressure......
Don't follow Soviet Union's path......

No body cares.
China can build a million roads on her territory as long as she does not violate the trijunction treaty.
If she violates the treaty, she will be humiliated again just like in Doklam.

No body cares.
China can build a million roads on her territory as long as she does not violate the trijunction treaty.
If she violates the treaty, she will be humiliated again just like in Doklam.
Erm the one who withdrew like a coward is now saying the person who chased him out as humiliated? :rofl:
What tri-junction treaty genius, the treaty covers Chinese borders with India, not a dispute with Bhutan. Btw, the road is already there, unscathed till Doka La, 30-40% deep inside Doklam, and now we have permanent presence.:enjoy:

Erm the one who withdrew like a coward is now saying the person who chased him out as humiliated? :rofl:
What tri-junction treaty genius, the treaty covers Chinese borders with India, not a dispute with Bhutan. Btw, the road is already there, unscathed till Doka La, 30-40% deep inside Doklam, and now we have permanent presence.:enjoy:
Only one that acted like a coward and suffered an humiliating defeat is China which was forced to abandon road construction.

http://m.scmp.com/news/china/diplom...-learned-tense-china-india-border-row-it-will

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom