What's new

China spruces up highway to Aksai, India moves troops

So, China also "bully" you, in the two times, before "endless" warning from china, you know when to stop, you learn from 1962, you are not too fool. Don't know whether you told your "allay" viet these?

so when someone slaps China, and China is unable to do anything about it.. it means the other fellow has learned where to draw the line.. good India would like to hit China then many times.. :lol:

Not only "bulying" small countries, but also "beating" big countries, like beating india in 1962, and US-leaded Union army!!!
And, in fact, before 1962 war, china also issue many warnings to India, I think at that time you thought the warning was countless, right?
And your generals seems like criticising PLA "invade" your land more than hundred times, does it? can call it "warning"?

Lets Not Bring History here! Chinese history is Incredibly humiliating, many still got japanese genes running in their blood. if YOU know what i am saying.

It's 2012 Not 1962, even USA is in no position to bully a Country like India, Chinese CCP Comrades are Spineless when handles Diplomatic matters. I am sick of "Warnings". Todays Geopolitics is way more complex than You CCP Keyboard puppets Can think Of.

Lets Not Bring History here! Chinese history is Incredibly humiliating, many still got japanese genes running in their blood. if YOU know what i am saying.

Indians are so stupid to make this comment,Japanese use Chinese written language,wear Chinese old traditional costumes,share Chinese Confucian ethics,build Chinese style architecture,use chopstick to eat.....why influenched who,even Japanese themselves admit that China is the mother for the Japanese culture.as for DNA,you should better study before speak.

Paternal lineages (Y-DNA)

54% of Japanese men belong to haplogroup O, and more precisely to the subgroups O3 and O2b. Both of them could be of Han Chinese or Korean origin. A negligible percentage of the Japanese are O1 or O2a, two lineages that trace their roots among southern Chinese or south-east Asian people.

The chinese invasion must be stopped at any cost. They have no deal in our northern mountains. China will have to pay a huge price for this blunder attempt.

Back
Top Bottom