What's new

China Space Military:Recon, Satcom, Navi, ASAT/BMD, Orbital Vehicle, SLV, etc.

CHINA could soon have Big Brother style “ghost imaging” satellites that will allow them to track all US military planes, according to local media.

The spy satellites will allow the Chinese government to track stealthy targets such as US B-2 Spirit stealth bombers, which usually cannot be seen, within 10 years.

Using a system called ghost imaging China will be able to take pictures of the military air force, even if they are flying below heavy cloud.

The new equipment would essentially allow them to identify and monitor all aircrafts that are currently invisible at night from space, such as the US Air Force's stealthy B-2 Spirit.

China-ghosts-885167.jpg

China is investing in technology to see all aircrafts flying around the globe

Among the B-2's stealth characteristics is a special outer coating designed to deflect and absorb the waves produced by cameras on satellites in orbit.

Xiong Jun, a physics professor at Beijing Normal University, said: “The theory of ghost imaging has been well established and understood.

“The speed of application very much depends on the government and the amount of money it's willing to spend."

The communist state is currently hoping to invest enough money to have a prototype satellite complete by 2020, test the new technology by 2025 and then implement the big Brother styled satellites by 2030.

The announcement comes after Eric Schmidt, the head of Google’s parent company Alphabet, made a stark warning earlier this month about Beiing’s plans to invest heavily in technology.

Speaking about whether the US or China would have more technological power Mr Schmidt said: “It's pretty simple.

“By 2020, they will have caught up; by 2025, they will be better than us; and by 2030, they will dominate the industries of Artificial Intelligence (AI).”

The tech boss warned that China’s AI strategy could give the china upper hand in any future war with the US.

The American said his country needed to get its “act together” and improve its military procedures for any potential conflict.

Stealth-bomber-1143055.jpg

The Big Brother satellites will show up stealth bombers

Trump-and-Xi-Jin-Ping-1143056.jpg

Donald Trump and Xi Jin-Ping met earlier this month amid rising tensions between the two countries.

He accused the US Government of wasting too much time with red tape and pleaded for a change to the military’s planning procedure around the implementation of AI technology.

China’s national AI strategy speaks of the need for the “modernisation of the national defence and armed forced”.

It goes on to say: “The people’s armed forces will be transformed into world-class military by the mid-21st century.”

https://www.express.co.uk

They will certainly have the tech of a world class military, but they certainly will not be a world class military.

Considering the pace at which their generals commit suicides, at such regular intervals, its a clear marker about their courage.

One just killed himself a few days ago. At Least 3 of them killed themselves in 2016. (I am sure the numbersit will be higher if I dig a bit more)

IF this is the level of courage of top military men, one can only imagine the courage of the men on the ground. There are plenty of stories of their performance in UN missions.

I suspect, china will continue to invest in technologies to overcompensate for actual blood and glory. I have NO Doubt about that.

well not every one is as shameless as Indian generals who steal their soldiers' food yet pretend like they are patriots.

Well it seems stealth may become redundant due to all these anti-stealth technologies. Good job China.

They will certainly have the tech of a world class military, but they certainly will not be a world class military.

Considering the pace at which their generals commit suicides, at such regular intervals, its a clear marker about their courage.

One just killed himself a few days ago. At Least 3 of them killed themselves in 2016. (I am sure the numbersit will be higher if I dig a bit more)

IF this is the level of courage of top military men, one can only imagine the courage of the men on the ground. There are plenty of stories of their performance in UN missions.

I suspect, china will continue to invest in technologies to overcompensate for actual blood and glory. I have NO Doubt about that.
Since it is a news for me and I have no knowledge about this so I will refer to our respectable Chinese members to comment on this and provide us their side of the story @Chinese-Dragon

CHINA could soon have Big Brother style “ghost imaging” satellites that will allow them to track all US military planes, according to local media.

The spy satellites will allow the Chinese government to track stealthy targets such as US B-2 Spirit stealth bombers, which usually cannot be seen, within 10 years.

Using a system called ghost imaging China will be able to take pictures of the military air force, even if they are flying below heavy cloud.

The new equipment would essentially allow them to identify and monitor all aircrafts that are currently invisible at night from space, such as the US Air Force's stealthy B-2 Spirit.

China-ghosts-885167.jpg

Among the B-2's stealth characteristics is a special outer coating designed to deflect and absorb the waves produced by cameras on satellites in orbit.

Xiong Jun, a physics professor at Beijing Normal University, said: “The theory of ghost imaging has been well established and understood.

“The speed of application very much depends on the government and the amount of money it's willing to spend."

The communist state is currently hoping to invest enough money to have a prototype satellite complete by 2020, test the new technology by 2025 and then implement the big Brother styled satellites by 2030.

The announcement comes after Eric Schmidt, the head of Google’s parent company Alphabet, made a stark warning earlier this month about Beiing’s plans to invest heavily in technology.

Speaking about whether the US or China would have more technological power Mr Schmidt said: “It's pretty simple.

“By 2020, they will have caught up; by 2025, they will be better than us; and by 2030, they will dominate the industries of Artificial Intelligence (AI).”

The tech boss warned that China’s AI strategy could give the china upper hand in any future war with the US.

The American said his country needed to get its “act together” and improve its military procedures for any potential conflict.

Donald Trump and Xi Jin-Ping met earlier this month amid rising tensions between the two countries.

He accused the US Government of wasting too much time with red tape and pleaded for a change to the military’s planning procedure around the implementation of AI technology.

China’s national AI strategy speaks of the need for the “modernisation of the national defence and armed forced”.

It goes on to say: “The people’s armed forces will be transformed into world-class military by the mid-21st century.”

US is busy spending trillions of dollars in proxy wars almost all over the globe and the fake NASA missions. China will dominate the globe in a decade or so.

China-ghosts-885167.jpg

Typical line from an MSM mouthpiece:

"The communist state is currently hoping ..." "The Big Brother satellites will..."

Do they have to remind the readers every time, in a article not discussing the choice of ideology or political system?

Just think if we have to read a line like this any news coverage "the world's large freedom fighter state is..." or "the self-acclaimed world police state is..." (USA); "the former largest colonizer on earth is..." (UK); "the successor to the former imperial power post-World War II is..." (USA); "the owner of the world reserve currency state is...", " the well-known strongest supporter of People's Revolution aka. the Colored Revolution alias the Regime Change in the modern days..." and so forth.

The Express (UK) forgot to mention the actual Big Brother revealed by Edward Snowden, Wikileaks' Julian Assange, among the many agencies, there are 17 intelligence agencies, Yes, Seventeen(!), NSA is notoriously known for taping everyone's communications on earth (any individu/group of its interests), having backdoor accesses to all Wintel & Apple PC, smart devices incl Android & iOS, the embedded doors which is created even at the Intel processor chip level. Along with CIA these two are the main leaders in methods beyond sane human's imagination.

Search and look at these matters:
- "U.S. Government's Targeted Killing Program under Its Domestic Law"
see the Authorization to Use Military Force (AUMF), the 2001 law, the U.S. Government's ability to kill an American citizen without trial (extrajudicial killing)
- see and check The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- see the newest version of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) includes an amendment that would legalize the use of propaganda on the American public, reports Michael Hastings...
and the journalist himself, Michael Hastings was silenced for good through car accident

JUST by those signature key phrases, I immediately get aware that I am reading an "informational product" by a MSM member or its affiliated parties even before I spotting the name of the provider and/or source...
years of reading them make me able to spot those lines/phrases quite keenly... :rofl::rofl: think that I should collect the fancy MSM media language styles to build a good reference from now on... perhaps I will start building the database (tabulate them), must be a funny collection then :lol::lol::lol:

Well, back on the substance of the article itself, it seems some giant corporations like the Alphabet/Google are trying to milk the American taxpayers' money for more spending in that area and presenting China as the "bogeyman" for the justification. They are selling to American public for more spending on top of the lion share taken by Pentagon, which is itself bigger than the budget of the immediately next 6 to 7 nations in total. The MIC and some select of corporations in Silicon Valley need more public funding, squeezing the still available fat. MAGA by more offense, moar woars!! :lol::D:P
。。。

Great stuff. Soon China will be able to see the contents of a B-2 pilot's stomach from space.

"The communist state is currently hoping ..." "The Big Brother satellites will..."
while sharing the Article i thought i should censor this part but i already edited 2 words so i didn't scratch this part so everyone can see it themselves...

Their propaganda never ends and then they put a ban on Russian Media, it seems only American & her allies propaganda is acceptable if someone else do it then it not okay :P

Last edited:
while sharing the Article i thought i should censor this part but i already edited 2 words so i didn't scratch this part so everyone can see it themselves...

Their propaganda never ends and then they put a ban on Russian Media, it seems only American & her allies propaganda is acceptable if someone else do it then it not okay :P
Nope, never mind! It's obvious that my posting was not directed to You, the poster :D:P otherwise I would have made it clear. It's just a general comment to the mainstream media's language style in reporting, their usual implanted frame, thus a standard mixing formula: info/substances/facts + sinister lines.

I think those skills are taught in journalistic schools there, how to wrap up the "intended messages" among the factual things. Indeed these methods are so natural for them, any one reads the MSM will be getting used to the trademark lines, even the much bigger news aggregators/disseminators, the trio giant news agencies are employing such methods: Rothschild-owned UK-based Reuters and its U.S. subsidiary, the Associated Press (AP) and the France-based Agence France-Presse (AFP), which is also controlled by the generational wealthiest family. I just happened being in the mood to write some comment with regard to it... but as a matter of fact, it's quite a standard practice for the corporate media incl. the many the US/NATO think tanks :argh::blah: Read it here who control the thousands of them.

Nope, never mind! It's obvious that my posting was not directed to You, the poster :D:P otherwise I would have made it clear. I
Yeah don't worry dear, i already know that :enjoy:
their usual implanted frame, thus a standard mixing formula: info/substances/facts + sinister lines

Exactly..
the trio giant news agencies are employing such methods: Rothschild-owned UK-based Reuters and its U.S. subsidiary, the Associated Press (AP) and the France-based Agence France-Presse (AFP), which is also controlled by the generational wealthiest family.
Not to forget Washington Post & especially the conservatives New York Times which played a very dubious role before the invasion of Iraq..

well not every one is as shameless as Indian generals who steal their soldiers' food yet pretend like they are patriots.
These foolish Indians never understand: every country have corruption because the dark nature of human being. You can see China arrested tens of thousands of officials, not because China is more corrupter than India or USA, just because China take this issue very serious. In fact ,India is much more corrupter than us. When talking about courage? it is so ridiculous to hear the word "courage" from a country getting their independence from begging. I have to say again, the more you know about India, you will find India will never become powerful, they always overestimated themselves and barging.

Back
Top Bottom