What's new

China signs deal for 150 Russian fighter jet engines: Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which we have plenty of and it is now time for the indigenous to come along.
thanks for accepting plenty of unreliable indigenious engine for ur plane:cheers:,
Best of luck to chinese aircraft industry & to all it's pilot ,hope u have done ur insurance:china:

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Well, the F-110 engine faced a lot of problems during the 1990s. :coffee:

Air Force nears pinpointing F110 engine problems | Defense Daily | Find Articles

However, the TH engine is going much more smoothly right now.
lets hope so
GUD LUCK

Tejas are going to fly regardless buddy we have already bought the GE's F414 afterburning engines and kits for the MK 2 Tejas. It is better to work with a partner who has years of experiance like Snecma this is the big mistake we made with Kaveri we should have roped them in from the start but you learn by your mistakes.

If you want to keep making the joint development with the western companies, then you will learn nothing from them, but letting them to milk your money. :coffee:

Tejas are going to fly regardless buddy we have already bought the GE's F414 afterburning engines and kits for the MK 2 Tejas. It is better to work with a partner who has years of experiance like Snecma this is the big mistake we made with Kaveri we should have roped them in from the start but you learn by your mistakes.

I have no doubt about Tejas flying. not one bit and I very much agree with your point about learning from mistakes.

China too is going through the process of making its own due to the mistake of not doing so in the past. Evidence of the progress made on the Chinese engines is a sign of growing experience. The only differences between China and India are the options available, paths and decisions taken as well as experience when it comes to building engines.

thanks for accepting plenty of unreliable indigenious engine for ur plane:cheers:,

Are you saying Russia produces unreliable engines now? If that is the case then you should thank Russia for providing engines to majority of your fighter planes? :lol:

Best of luck to chinese aircraft industry & to all it's pilot ,hope u have done ur insurance:china:

Thankyou and I am sure they would rather fly Chinese planes than ones with "ingenious Indian engine". :azn:

how many combat jets currently in service in PLAF. And generations

Most people forget India had sanctions in place on dual-use items this did not help the LCA program. India should do reverse engineering I dont know why DRDO does not adopt this like China, this is what the US did with german technology after WW2.

man i didnt get any information about china buying russian engines in recent days.we got one a month ago.but we have talked about it.is this new one or old one?if this is old news,i suggest move the thread with the old one.

man i didnt get any information about china buying russian engines in recent days.we got one a month ago.but we have talked about it.is this new one or old one?if this is old news,i suggest move the thread with the old one.

早期的歼10和歼11的发动机的寿命都到期了,所以必须得焕发

当时歼10A和歼11A设计的时候的尺寸是用来匹配毛子发动机的,所以要换国发必须机身重新设计,这样做划不来,所以换个新的毛发也不需要多少钱

而且毛发的寿命普遍偏短,一架歼10A估计服役的一生就要换3到4台毛发AL-31

早期的歼10和歼11的发动机的寿命都到期了,所以必须得焕发

当时歼10A和歼11A设计的时候的尺寸是用来匹配毛子发动机的,所以要换国发必须机身重新设计,这样做划不来,所以换个新的毛发也不需要多少钱

而且毛发的寿命普遍偏短,一架歼10A估计服役的一生就要换3到4台毛发AL-31

三哥这条消息是这两天最新的?还是一个月前那笔单子?

三哥这条消息是这两天最新的?还是一个月前那笔单子?

几个月前的老新闻又拿出来炒冷饭,其实这批毛发也是好几年前签的合同

这个老新闻又拿来炒作的原因是毛子最近在北京航展上为了推销毛发又故意贬低了国发,这个言论早就被国内网站上的各路大神给喷死了

几个月前的老新闻又拿出来炒冷饭,其实这批毛发也是好几年前签的合同

这个老新闻又拿来炒作的原因是毛子最近在北京航展上为了推销毛发又故意贬低了国发,这个言论早就被国内网站上的各路大神给喷死了
不要担心的消息,你很快就会听到在未来,中国购买俄制AL41发动机:coffee:

Are you saying Russia produces unreliable engines now? If that is the case then you should thank Russia for providing engines to majority of your fighter planes? :lol:
well u r right chinese engines are clones of russian engines ,in that case u should also indirectly thank Russia for providing engines to majority of your fighter planes :enjoy:

Thankyou and I am sure they would rather fly Chinese planes than ones with "ingenious Indian engine". :azn:
well our pilots would be called fighter pilots if they fly planes of indigenious indian engine rather than be called as kamakaze pilots if they fly planes with china's indigenious engines
smiley-laughing024.gif

不要担心的消息,你很快就会听到在未来,中国购买俄制AL41发动机:coffee:

Alternatively, we may hear about 印度 purchasing Russian (paint it in 印度 colours) or buying French (paint it in 印度 colours) and then branding it indigenous and give it the gold star award for approval and reliability. :agree:

well u r right chinese engines are clones of russian engines ,in that case u should also indirectly thank Russia for providing engines to majority of your fighter planes :enjoy:

Semi correct. Not all are. Hence we do not procrastinate like you and made early start on creating our own engines. I do thank the Russians for providing us with "reliable" engines, unlike certain ungrateful Indians who have cleverly branded its close friend's product as "unreliable" yet have its run ways parked full of them. :lol:

well our pilots would be called fighter pilots if they fly planes of indigenious indian engine rather than be called as kamakaze pilots if they fly planes with china's indigenious engines
smiley-laughing024.gif

I think you failed in understanding my joke. The joke was - India does not have a working jet with an indigenous Indian engine to fly on. As for Kamakaze pilots.. I need not comment any further. My only advice to you is, you should retake your history lessons and make some real friends. I thought Japan was a friend of India? Why rubbish the product of you friend Russia and mock of the bravery Japanese pilots? :lol:

Alternatively, we may hear about 印度 purchasing Russian (paint it in 印度 colours) or buying French (paint it in 印度 colours) and then branding it indigenous and give it the gold star award for approval and reliability. :agree:
do not worry 印度 is not 巴基斯坦 & russian or french are not 中国:drag:

do not worry 印度 is not 巴基斯坦 & russian or french are not 中国:drag:

Moreover, 印度 is not France nor is 印度 Russia or China. It's funny that an Indian would go out and laugh at the quality of Russian engines when itself have nothing better.
drag.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom