What's new

China Should Either Make Peace With India Or Forget About CPEC

bharat is irrelevent as far as CPEC concern .. hope China Pakistan and Russia soon develop a program to deal with puppet regime of Kabul and afghan ISIS in upcoming meeting, rest is all good. no need to worry about internal affairs of Pakistan..

To bring in comfort, northern arunachal pradesh shall be merged with southern AP. We have made sufficient arrangement. 100 Brahmos are deployed and your government is badly rattled. They excused that brahmos have no sufficient range to cut of Tibet completely. Now we are increasing the range, Su 30 mounted brahmos shall have 800 KM range with verticle dive capability. It will be an enjoyable game now.

Am surprised Indian advise to settle Southern Tibet problem by war. This is the method China neglect for decades, the better is to pick the heavy smartisan again. 8t, not to mention the hot war, your unconfortable time is from international cooperation. So far India isn't charge of any a multiple nation group, China can find and use any of an Indian defect and mistake to make you being in desperate.

I don't think India is in position to face Pak-China Combo.....China will come down hard from north while Pakistan will come from west....

Indians are still not ready...

And people, in my opinion......Those people are foolish who says that China will remain neutral if war erupts b/w Pakistan and India, especially in Kashmir sector....Chinese have a fucking border with Kashmir...Do you guyz really think that China will sit idle if fighting would be happening so near of its border?

177528.jpg
Indians are so funny
We won't give up CPEC, Pakistan is our brother.
We are very much like to see a strong Pakistan
:pakistan::china:

Am surprised Indian advise to settle Southern Tibet problem by war. This is the method China neglect for decades, the better is to pick the heavy smartisan again. 8t, not to mention the hot war, your unconfortable time is from international cooperation. So far India isn't charge of any a multiple nation group, China can find and use any of an Indian defect and mistake to make you being in desperate.

Infact we have made you desperate in last two years since Mr. modi has come in. Your string of pearl is demolished totally. we have played act east card very smartly. We have strengthened our defense. We have formed formidable alliance and taken sufficient counter steps to cause concern for you. You are no more in any advantageous position now. Infact you are totally rattled. You guys are angry form inside but you can hardly do anything.

I don't think India is in position to face Pak-China Combo.....China will come down hard from north while Pakistan will come from west....

And people, in my opinion......Those people are foolish who says that China will remain neutral if war erupts b/w Pakistan and India, especially in Kashmir sector....Chinese have a fucking border with Kashmir...Do you guyz really think that China will sit idle if fighting would be happening so near of its border?
India always use western thinking to understand China.

China very well knows what India is capble off and thas why it keeps prepping up pakistan but in a way its good for us but the point is tell me will a smart nation like China which has achived so much after so many hard ships and sacrifices would risk all that to full all out WAR with india with risk of Mutualy Assured Destruction on both sides of the himalayas just to intervene for peace between india and pakistan on in easy language will China risk a neuklear war with india to save Pakistan ?

think about it as why would China risk such a war with india ? and what does it mean for china and what does china stands to gain from it even if forget what it tends to loose out of it :coffee:

India always use western thinking to understand China.

They always had a slave mentality...For example banking and counting on US to declare Pakistan a "Terrorist State" :lol:

India has been isolated in region, strategically....They have seen this in BRICS summit when not only China but Russia also showed middle finger to them...

China very well knows what India is capble off and thas why it keeps prepping up pakistan but in a way its good for us but the point is tell me will a smart nation like China which has achived so much after so many hard ships and sacrifices would risk all that to full all out WAR with india with risk of Mutualy Assured Destruction on both sides of the himalayas just to intervene for peace between india and pakistan on in easy language will China risk a neuklear war with india to save Pakistan ?

think about it as why would China risk such a war with india ? and what does it mean for china and what does china stands to gain from it even if forget what it tends to loose out of it :coffee:

Who knows...China is getting assertive day by day to secure its interests as their stature rises on global stage...I didn't say China will go to war with India but to hurt India, there are so many ways "apart from war" which China can pick if India continues to play with Chinese interests i.e hurting CPEC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom