What's new

China should develop such a paint !!!

If China can do this on their Jets it would be better than this paint.

Chinese scientists create metamaterial black hole

(PhysOrg.com) -- Two physicists in China have used metamaterials to create the first artificial electromagnetic black hole. The scientists, Qiang Cheng and Tie Jun Cui from the Southeast University in Nanjing, China created the tiny black hole in their laboratory, in an experiment that aimed to simulate a black hole.

If China can do this on their Jets it would be better than this paint.

Chinese scientists create metamaterial black hole

(PhysOrg.com) -- Two physicists in China have used metamaterials to create the first artificial electromagnetic black hole. The scientists, Qiang Cheng and Tie Jun Cui from the Southeast University in Nanjing, China created the tiny black hole in their laboratory, in an experiment that aimed to simulate a black hole.

No they didn't.... this is just a whole of bunch of scientific sounding words strung together into a paragraph. Pretty much what gambit did for his little rant.

No they didn't.... this is just a whole of bunch of scientific sounding words strung together into a paragraph. Pretty much what gambit did for his little rant.

I am unable to post links yet, but do a google search for China black hole, you would find many such articles

I will post a complete article

Scientists Make Desktop Black Hole

Two Chinese scientists have successfully made an artificial black hole. Since you’re still reading this, it’s safe to say that Earth hasn’t been sucked into its vortex.

That’s because a black hole doesn’t technically require a massive, highly concentrated gravitational field that prevents light from escaping, as postulated by Albert Einstein. It just needs to capture light — or, to be more precise, electromagnetic radiation, of which visually perceived light is one form.

The desktop black hole, described in a paper submitted to arXiv on Monday, is made from 60 concentrically arranged layers of circuit board. Each layer is coated in copper and printed with patterns that alternately vibrate or don’t vibrate in response to electromagnetic waves.

Together, the patterns completely absorbed microwave radiation coming from any direction, and converted their energy to heat.

Like a near-black hole designed earlier this year and made from photon-absorbing carbon nanotubes, the material could be used in solar energy panels.

What good will that do? :lol: This is not about you or me. This is about 'Chinese physics', your ignorance and an open forum where anyone can see them...

This isn't about Chinese physics, but a Vietnamese who betrayed his own country to join the onslaughts by the United States military whose "American aerodynamics" may have butchered his mother and millions of his fathers.

It must be the new trend to analyse Israeli nanotechnology backed by "facts" from Wikipedia while once occupying the job of a retired flight maintence crew who was delighted at every chance to fly a plane he had maintained and possibly, cremated his mother.

The truth is, Vietnamese are neither nano technologists nor appreciated citizens of the West; their use stretches to front line meat puppets.

We will never trust you because of your ironic disloyalty to your promiscuous Vietnamese mother and fathers. What is there to say that you will not do the same to us? Your lives are not even worth commemorating over. I know, because Poppy Day songs are only in English.

Last edited:
Can this help me evade traffic police speed radars??

One the serious side, while this paid will help obsfucate the metal what about heat signature of aircraft??

Also radars are rapidly losing their appeal due to emergence of stealth technolgies but a new emerging concept is visual radars. These are in essence mass network of CCTV type cameras fed with "visual" signature of various object. However range wise they are not as effective as radio radars.

Can this help me evade traffic police speed radars??
No...Because the police does not aim their radars at your car but at the license plate or other non-painted parts of your car.

Also radars are rapidly losing their appeal due to emergence of stealth technolgies but a new emerging concept is visual radars. These are in essence mass network of CCTV type cameras fed with "visual" signature of various object. However range wise they are not as effective as radio radars.
No such thing.

Back
Top Bottom