What's new

China sends more warships amid the tension with Vietnam

Some of our media has been infiltrated by the traitors on the CIA payroll. All their job is to badmouth about China.

This image suddenly appeared when China has just won the bid from Turkey.

We don't care if you believe or not. :coffee:
So Globaltime became traitor news, now ... :D
Until now, Turkey's still not signed the contract with PRC ... :D

So Globaltime became traitor news, now ... :D
Until now, Turkey's still not signed the contract with PRC ... :D

Few news editors got bribed is absolutely normal, but the Global Time overall is pro-PRC. :enjoy:

And we don't really care about 4 billion deal with Turkey (Nato will forbid them to sign with China), but it is just a platform to allow our weapons to prove itself.

Yeah, look at HQ-9 super system ... :rofl:

20130929073238861-a0591.jpg

20130926044618168-17266.jpg

Common boys, even Russian have been using chinese and japanese materials to make WMDs to target right at "china&japan" :lol:

(and I bet in the chinese nuclear missiles should have something related with/ or coming from the vietnamese either :lol:)

Yes, my friend, obviuosly the chicom can´t wait longer. the world must help Vietnam. We fight for our survival. If Vietnam falls, other will follow. domino effect. Japan, Taiwan and Philippines will be the next victims. Believe me, if America does not help Vietnam, at the end of the day, America status as superpower will end.

fighting with them is like in the star war movie: the good against the evil.

Vietnam is Luke Skywalker,
China as Darth Vader.

Stop the chicom now before it is too late.

old-star-wars-poster.jpg

The thing will get easy, we will keep drilling, now just shut up and get out of our way.

You are just too weak to stop China to control the SCS.

Few news editors got bribed is absolutely normal, but the Global Time overall is pro-PRC. :enjoy:

And we don't really care about 4 billion deal with Turkey (Nato will forbid them to sign with China), but it is just a platform to allow our weapons to prove itself.
Aye, you don't care, but how much your share on weapon market then !? :D

Common boys, even Russian have been using chinese and japanese materials to make WMDs to target right at "china&japan" :lol:

(and I bet in the chinese nuke missile should have something related with Vietnam either :lol:)
Any proof, buddy !? :D

You should ask the US if they wanna fight against thousand nukes from PRC. :enjoy:

You should ask the PRC if "they wanna fight against a thousand nukes from the US" :enjoy: because only a complete fool would think a nuclear armed nation wouldn't retaliate over any nuclear first strike. I thought you had more common sense my friend.

Aye, you don't care, but how much your share on weapon market then !? :D

We don't really care about the size of our weapon market for now.

The first thing for us is to get self-sufficient. To add another 30 Aegis DDGs and 30 nuclear subs into our inventory within this decade, also 3 supercarriers battle groups.

Our air force also needs to expand up to 3000 4.5/5th gen aircrafts by 2025.

Actually we must thank the oil rig. We are successful in showing true face of the aggressive big brother, and have gained much needed support from international community. Our foreign policy towards China started to change from now on with no more illusion of true friendship between the 2 countries. Ultimately, national interest is what needs to be cared for.
No thanks .

The whole world are talking about China Threat Theory before we deploy the Rig

Yeah, what components then !? even my shit has some "components" from Chinese, perhaps ... :rofl:

Sure you don't care, you can't ... :D

Aye, we know that, sure Chinese's good with sex toy, no wonder so many Chinese member come to their orgasm so much even on here ... :rofl:
And what's that "ruou de go den" !? :D
Are you real Vietnamese? "Rượu đế Gò Đen" ;)

No thanks .

The whole world are talking about China Threat Theory before we deploy the Rig
Nope, they did not publicly mention names straightforwardly, which changed in the last Shangri-La Dialogue.

Go to ask your new master, see if they are willing to tell a clown like you.

And of course your shit has some "components" from Chinese, because you are in the downstream of Meikong river, and that is the shit you take in from Chinese for sure.
Aye, "Meikong" .... :rofl:
poor pig, only like this, you're not better your fellow mock-grape, so obsessed with shit ... :D
Are you real Vietnamese? "Rượu đế Gò Đen" ;)
Hỏi nó coi biết cái đó là gì không, nó để cờ Nga, nhưng nói chuyện như Khựa vậy ... :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom