What's new

China seeks military bases in Pakistan

China is our brother & all wheather friend but i think there should be no military base of any country in Pakistan, Pakistan must be strong itself to defend it's borders, till how long will Pakistan remain depandant on other countries. Pakistan must build up it's economy & military rapidly already Pakistan is left behind, the countries that were in Pakistan's category a decade before, had progressed & move alot forward. It is time we Pakistanis realize this & start developing the economy now.

Not going to happen. Both Pakistan and China know how to handle the situation in Xinjiang and China won't put itself in unnecessary trouble by establishing a base in a region like FATA. FATA doesn't even border China for that matter. With better intelligence sharing and improved border patrol the situation in Xinjiang can be handled easily.

It is just another article full of sensationalism just like many others of this kind.

But we are your number 1 enermy they are not

IF THIS NEWS IS TRUE THEN

All those defence deals and expenditure on infra in Pakistan was all for this huh!!!!!!!

How can someone have a base in foreign country to keep in check terrorist activities!!!!!
will pakistan allow this.

so 100% this news is fake

Now this article has some real funny stuff. :lol:

China want to have base in FATA.... thats a joke of the century for me.

This writer needs urgent mental treatment.

Oh how I wish this becomes a reality....

It will be like killing 2 birds with one shot....LOL!!!

Sometimes its best to sit back and watches while ones enemy drives an axe right through his/her own foot....

I fully support Chinese bases all over Pakistan...This is obviously the next logical step to the Pak-China brotherly/sisterly/husband-wife/man-man...whatever you want to call it type love...

This stage is called "Moving in together"

Oh how I wish this becomes a reality....

It will be like killing 2 birds with one shot....LOL!!!

Sometimes its best to sit back and watches while ones enemy drives an axe right through his/her own foot....

I fully support Chinese bases all over Pakistan...This is obviously the next logical step to the Pak-China brotherly/sisterly/husband-wife/man-man...whatever you want to call it type love...

This stage is called "Moving in together"

Your wish is understandable but I think you are confusing Bharat with China here. Chinese know what they should do and what not. ;)

the free J-10B aid to Pakistan is false, this one is false too, China has only one goal which is become developed country, Chinese is not white, China dont have the nature of seeking domination or leadership and sh!t, what is this news? build a base and threatening someone??? if violence is required, China will make it go straight to massacre,

China taxpayer is not rich, sure not enough for wasting money in this way

china need to contain the indian military dictatorship.
just look at the indians, they are an aggressive dictatorship, just look how they are invading chinese territory in south china sea.

india must be destroyed like we destroyed them in 1962.

india is a threat to regional peace and stability.

No! we should never allow any foriegn forces on our soil... Forget it....

Agreed brother.

Pakistan's sovereignty must be respected at all times regardless.
China have no interests in setting up bases within Pakistan neither do we have the right to do so.

We are not interested and we will not pursue the practice of western colonialism.

LOL @ article.

Suddenly FATA is connected to Xinjiang? :rofl:

Some people haven't ever seen a map before.

Back
Top Bottom