What's new

China says United States sitting on debt 'bomb'

you should asked Jean Claude to amend it to include the US, since you apparently don;t the difference between US issue and Euro

hmm... do let me know, what is the difference? both situations require spending cuts and higher taxes. I dont see much of a difference there.

hmm... do let me know, what is the difference? both situations require spending cuts and higher taxes. I dont see much of a difference there.

NO - I won't :P- because every countries economy is based on controlled spending cuts and robust revenue collection. but to take your analogy, Greece and US are in the same boat. there is a reason your quoted gent did not say US and europe. let me give you example of the US economy vs europe... china just invested the highest, HIGHEST $ amount of buying more of US treasuries just last month.

China media says US sitting on debt 'bomb'
Actually China is holding U.S debt bomb and when that bomb will burst, China will be the first country to face the heat

NO - I won't :P- because every countries economy is based on controlled spending cuts and robust revenue collection. but to take your analogy, Greece and US are in the same boat. there is a reason your quoted gent did not say US and europe. let me give you example of the US economy vs europe... china just invested the highest, HIGHEST $ amount of buying more of US treasuries just last month.

Mate... i dont want to act funny, but i seriously have no idea what you are talking about. :blink:

The numbers fudger comments on the US. We are on the way to reduce debt, but in slow economic times you don't cut job creating program spending. Proof- China went the opposite way and had the biggest stimulus of any country. China says this to push failure ... surreptitiously.

The US with all its transparancy and unfudged numbers, QE I and QE II, which are nothing but stimuli/rewards for the super rich for their miserable economic performance, and in comparison to China's stimulus programme, didn't create any significant numbers of jobs has the guts to criticise China. Wow, didn't I say that Americans are livng in delusion?

Back
Top Bottom