What's new

China says no room for negotiations on Sikkim standoff, adds Ladakh to dispute with India

main-qimg-6b158df1ec971084de0a916eeaf1db61-c
This show case vehicle we use only Russia engine he is not 100% stealth only testing stage few ago that show case boy broke front nose wheel. Some country tells as stealth like as f22 , f35, t50 but no one can be stealth because this plane only coat for radiowave observer material only but heat sealing , sound wave tracking all are come so this method deducted within range off 350km easily . I only agree alien space ship technology only stealth . Now 120year aircraft invention only two power are discovered air breathing engine , jet engine only but we doesn't next type of engine only thrticale lot of it no one can be real fact.so this metal guy take big grabage.

Indian humiliation by Saudi is insignificant?

Do you have any self respect as an Indian?

Modi's 3 years, AB Bajpayee's 5 years, they could not send any non Muslim ambassador to Saudi and are complying with Saudi diktat. Its a utter shame for any country with some self pride. Because this humiliation is valid only for India, not other countries. This should tell you some.

Do it then come back and lock horn with me.
Till then you have no case or recourse.
Go to PMO and amend the above situation

Saudi Diktat?:lol: humiliation? :lol::lol:
First of all prove to me that it is Saudi Diktat that India is complying with.

When a country like Nepal has sent hindu ambassadors to Saudi, you think that a huge and a powerful country like India cannot do so? That's illogical. Just doesn't make sense.

India might have voluntarily sent muslim ambassadors to Saudi for better rapport and/or for some other reasons.
So what Diktat and what humiliation?
Thats why I said this matter is insignificant.
Don't talk about my self-respect because my previous posts show loads of it. You just need the eye to see it.

Forget about Modi or Vajpayee, go and ask your favourite congress what they were doing for so many decades if this matter is so important to you.
I don't need to amend this situation. It is for the Government to decide on such matters.

Now you go to the PMO and take up this issue with them since you are so riled up. Also go and quarrel with the Saudis for giving Modi their highest civilian honour and also for strengthening relations with India because it runs counter-productive to your narrative of Indian humiliation at the hands of the Saudis.

Do it and then come back to lock horns with me. Till then you have no case or recourse.

Every time during arguments when you shift goalposts and go off-topic, it speaks volumes about your ability to argue.

Saudi Diktat?:lol: humiliation? :lol::lol:
First of all prove to me that it is Saudi Diktat that India is complying with.

When a country like Nepal has sent hindu ambassadors to Saudi, you think that a huge and a powerful country like India cannot do so? That's illogical. Just doesn't make sense.

Till yesterday, your tune was different a la following:

take your challenge to the official portal of Modi/BJP/RSS instead of challenging them on pdf and then come back.

You pondered this issue the whole night after running away last night.
Now you come back with a different song?
Trying to br a snoutband and trying to obfuscate the issue?

Your types are dime -a-dozen on all forums.
Nothing new.

Go and stop this Indian humiliation or else show me a single Indian non Muslim ambassador to Saudi since 1947.

There is none. There wont be any.

70 years already. This can not be a coincidence, probabilities/odds of which run into millions.

temmussaudia.png

Go and read the famous historian, writer & scholar Arvind Ghosh's book The Koran and the Kafir (banned in India) and Imposter's galore and find this startling information among other stuff.

This Hindu activist (who lived in Houston) is dead now.

India might have voluntarily sent muslim ambassadors to Saudi for better rapport and/or for some other reasons.

There are 56 Muslim nations and 200+ countries in the world.
Why this incident on in the case of Saudi Arabia?

UAE has highest Indian workers per capita than Saudis, yet with Hindu/Sikh ambassadors.

Go and fool others with your tactics. You can not fool me and you know this.

Last edited:
There you go!
And Modi is unable to fight the Saudis on this small matter, but the silly willy is ready to take China & Pakistan head on simultaneously.
Strange too.
No?

Saudi Arabia bestowed their highest civillian honour "The King Abdulaziz Sash" to Modi. Its mutual respect mate for them being unofficial leaders of Sunni world, there are thousands of Muslims who are more than capable to perform the ambassador duties so why do Indians needs to send a Hindu or Sikh. You don't dish out your highest civilians honour to someone who is meek enough to follow your diktat.

Saudi Arabia bestowed their highest civillian honour "The King Abdulaziz Sash" to Modi. Its mutual respect mate for them being unofficial leaders of Sunni world, there are thousands of Muslims who are more than capable to perform the ambassador duties so why do Indians needs to send a Hindu or Sikh. You don't dish out your highest civilians honour to someone who is meek enough to follow your diktat.

Padma Vibhushan award by GOI to Sharad Pawar means he is not corrupt?

What is your logic here man?

Read this:

China says no room for negotiations on Sikkim standoff, adds Ladakh to dispute with India

India should initiate border negotiations between India and Tibet with Dalai Lama.

@Beast @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986

Don't worry. We will sign a border demarcation agreement between India and Tibet shortly.

Also, Karma-pa Lama has already been identified by his holiness Dalai Lama.

So you may rest assured we have a plan.

@Beast @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @china-pak iron brother @Chinese-Dragon @chinanet Do you think Xi should think of his plan to surrender to modi and his RSS scums with 21 gun salute?

Padma Vibhushan award by GOI to Sharad Pawar means he is not corrupt?

What is your logic here man?

Read this:

I was just responding to your off topic posting in your own thread. Only countering the diktat assertion and it has nothing to do being corrupt or not. My logic is, if someone is ready to listen to your diktat, then why do you need to give him that much respect that you are giving him the highest civilian award. Anyway, don't want to become one of trolls so out of here. Have a good one..

Last edited:
Hahaha...chinese empty threats have become matter of international joke.

Soon Indian will be the butt of the joke. The war will definitely start. We shall see who gives empty threat later :enjoy:
Right now .. its China that is becoming butt of every strategic joke in the world...

This people turning out to be even bigger clowns than PDF Bangladeshis :lol:
u la la, a clown from end-yah (read rapeistan) where rape is the national sport, mouth farts about Bangladeshis in a India vs China topic without a reason... :crazy:

Last edited:
As I say, Indian has no strategic planning and warfare. They only see now and no planning for future. There is a reason why Indian easily got dominate by Persian Muslim for hundred over years. :enjoy:
savage...

Back
Top Bottom