What's new

China says no room for negotiations on Sikkim standoff, adds Ladakh to dispute with India

Is that something you learned in CPC reeducation camp.

And India mocked that fire power. This is a cold blooded humiliation of china by India. China exposed infront of the world and their myth of dominance is exposed. Now taiwan and vietnam issues warning to china. As it is not enough, Bhutan is not giving any damn to China. Rattling of china is very natural.

India has no gut or glory to take China & Pakistan simultaneously.

First solve your following dignity issue now, then come for big things.
India has no class.

saudi.png

Coward Modi had a Rajeev Gandhi dream, hence the following rule:

You can't give the PM flowers any more :

India has no gut or glory to take China & Pakistan simultaneously.

First solve your following dignity issue now, then come for big things.
India has no class.

View attachment 412014

When Modi goes to saudi, They chant Bharat mata ki jai and awards him their highest civilian award. So go and rant somewhere else who are as stupid as you are. You have choosen a wrong person. Since your wahabi masters have started chanting Bharat mata ki Jay, you should not have any problem in chanting the same and vande mataram.

Quite strange ...Just find since 1948 all the ambassadors were/are muslims sent to KSA..seems your point is true

Its a Saudi diktat to Indians, that they don't want any non Muslim ambassador.
Ever since, not a single Hindu or Sikh as an Indian ambassador to Saudi.

When Modi goes to saudi, They chant Bharat mata ki jai and awards him their highest civilian award. So go and rant somewhere else who are as stupid as you are. You have choosen a wrong person. Since your wahabi masters have started chanting Bharat mata ki Jay, you should not have any problem in chanting the same and vande mataram.
Who in Saudia chant this ? Saudis or Indians ?:o:can you just correct me by posting any video or source ?

But why is India only impeded to send a Hindu or Sikh as their ambassador to Saudi?
Not China, US, UK, France, Russia?

Have some self dignity Modi/India
RSS/Hindutva just got insulted by their Saudi friends.

Its a Saudi diktat to Indians, that they don't want any non Muslim ambassador.
Ever since, not a single Hindu or Sikh as an Indian ambassador to Saudi.
But there are lot of countries that have non Muslims ambassadors .

If I post the video of saudi laddies chanting the same than do you promise that you will never troll here?
I am not trolling ..I have not seen such video that is why i am asking ?I hope you won't show me Modi visiting Tata consultancy office in KSA ? where most of the ladies are indians and i know better then you for sure about this office...
If there is any other video i am ready to accept my ignorance

Correct.
India WAS humiliated, and still being humiliated despite Modi who is spineless against this.
RSS is seething with silent anger on this main issue.
Nothing they can do.
Saudi wont budge.

But why is India only impeded to send a Hindu or Sikh as their ambassador to Saudi?
Not China, US, UK, France, Russia?

Have some self dignity Modi/India
RSS/Hindutva just got insulted by their Saudi friends.

Youe wahabi mind is unfit to understand diplomacy so do not give it trouble . It is not worth doing anything except finding conspiracy and propagate Wahhabi ideology. So chill and search where muslims were attacked. Do not by mistake post a thread where Hindus killed by Muslims starting from kashmir to UP to new Delhi , Gujarat to Karnataka and west Bengal.

I am not trolling ..I have not seen such video that is why i am asking ?I hope you won't show me Modi visiting Tata consultancy office in KSA ? where most of the ladies are indians and i know better then you for sure about this office...
If there is any other video i am ready to accept my ignorance

Muslim Women Chant Modi Modi and Bharat Mata Ki Jai at Saudi Airport

women chanting "bharat mata ki jay'' at modi TCS visit in saudi arabia ...

Indians can not send their Hindu ambassador to India, and want to fight China?
Something is amiss here.
unscramble please.
Lol

Youe wahabi mind is unfit to understand diplomacy so do not give it trouble . It is not worth doing anything except finding conspiracy and propagate Wahhabi ideology. So chill and search where muslims were attacked. Do not by mistake post a thread where Hindus killed by Muslims starting from kashmir to US to new Delhi , Gujarat to Karnataka and west Bengal.

Why cant Modi send a Hindu ambassador to Saudi?
Which is very humiliating for RSS.

laughing6.png

Indians can not send their Hindu ambassador to India, and want to fight China?
Something is amiss here.
unscramble please.
Lol

Why cant Modi send a Hindu ambassador to Saudi?
Which is very humiliating for RSS.
Are you pissed as a so called secular that a Muslim is sent or you don't care about Muslim and just a modi hater

Youe wahabi mind is unfit to understand diplomacy so do not give it trouble . It is not worth doing anything except finding conspiracy and propagate Wahhabi ideology. So chill and search where muslims were attacked. Do not by mistake post a thread where Hindus killed by Muslims starting from kashmir to UP to new Delhi , Gujarat to Karnataka and west Bengal.

Wrong this is not at Airport....As i said this tata local office

He is trolling.
First he said: If I post the video of saudi laddies chanting the same than do you promise that you will never troll here?

They the following 180 degree U-turn:
Muslim Women <<<< Chant Modi Modi and Bharat Mata Ki Jai at Saudi Airport

Why would Saudi ladies chant Bharat Mata ki Jay?

He is a pure troll.
seems so as he can't differentiate between Airport and local office of one company.Though there is no harm in accepting that India has accepted this condition for appointing only Muslim ambassador due to some conditions or they have no other choice..

Back
Top Bottom