What's new

China says no room for negotiations on Sikkim standoff, adds Ladakh to dispute with India

seems so as he can't differentiate between Airport and local office of one company.Though there is no harm in accepting that India has accepted this condition for appointing only Muslim ambassador due to some conditions or they have no other choice..

Per capita there are more Indian Muslim in tiny UAE than Saudi.
But India is able to send Hindu/Sikh ambassador there - Not in Saudi.
The Saudi diktat is still valid and in vigor.

Per capita there are more Indian Muslim in tiny UAE than Saudi.
But India is able to send Hindu/Sikh ambassador there - Not in Saudi.
The Saudi diktat is still valid and in vigor.
strange fact for me ...

There you go!

And Modi is unable to fight the Saudis on this small matter, but the silly willy is ready to take China & Pakistan head on simultaneously.

Strange too.
No?
may he doesn't care unless and until he is winning the election by creating hype against Pak or China

china-4.jpg

coming to india now
:yahoo::sleep:

Whether they are Muslim women in saudi wearing Burka or not?
even Hindus/christians and other ladies wear the same....It is not burka this is known as Abbaya...Another mistake in your point keeping aside that was not the airport..

even Hindus/christians and other ladies wear the same....It is not burka this is known as Abbaya...Another mistake in your point keeping aside that was not the airport..

Only Muslim women wears it. Give proof that they were not Muslim women. Your saying that even Hindu women wears it does not prove anything. Do Women work in IT firm wearing Burka? In an effort to prove me wrong, how many assumptions would you make?

Only Muslim women wears it. Give proof that they were not Muslim women. Your saying that even Hindu women wears it does not prove anything. Do Women work in IT firm wearing Burka? In an effort to prove me wrong, how many assumptions would you make?
I am not making assumptions...First you said it is airport now there is another assumption...I can't debate with someone who has never stepped in the country and have 0 knowledge about local customs and traditions to follow ...Not burka once again you know nothing..It is abbaya and yes all wears it irrespective of there religion or nationality since i have worked with them ...This IT company has more than 90 percent of its staff as indians.....
Anyhow this does not make any difference that Indian can't appoint any Non-muslim as a ambassador in KSA and this was quite a strange fact to me ..

Read this on your fragile India:

Indian Navy Threat to Gwadar 2017

saudi-png.406288

First liberate your country's freedom from Saudi diktat.
Then come back.

And yes, your own PM says he is tenth pass, henceforth hiding his degree.

And last week this from The Economist:

20170624_LDD001_0.jpg

India = Paper tiger

Moribund moose attracts more mosquitoes = A case fit for India.

Furious China has added the Ladakh to dispute with India, which was not the case earlier...

This has rattled Indians, who are reaching Beijing for a quick patch up.

India lacks power to challenge China: Farooq Abdullah:

"In Ladakh, China has occupied the Aksai Chin. We shout about it, but do not have the power to take it back," Farooq
You are going off topic again.
Fragile India? That's really funny. Nothing in what you posted Indicates that India is fragile.

First go and fight with the Saudis for giving Modi their highest civilian honour.
Thereafter take your challenge to the official portal of Modi/BJP/RSS instead of challenging them on pdf and then come back.
This so called Saudi Diktat is too insignificant to pay attention to.

That video you posted is a deliberate attempt to spread misinformation about Modi's education. Where is the rest of the video?
I have seen the full video on YouTube where he later mentions that he has done B.A. and then post graduation but not through regular college. So please don't try to make a fool of yourself.

About the Economist calling India a paper tiger, it was not last week as you mentioned but last month. If you believe in what the Economist said then you must go against Global times which said " now India is getting a lot of foreign investment...China must keep calm and come up with a strategy to compete with India. India will surely succeed...:blah::blah::blah: ".
:lol:Now go against the same Chinese whom you support.
The damage of 67 years cannot be rectified in 3 years. It takes time.

China can even add Mars to the dispute. It doesn't mean that we would entertain them.

It is the Chinese who are rattled and their everyday warnings are proof of that.
Have you noticed what the vice president of the European parliament said about the India China standoff?

India always tries to solve a problem diplomatically first. That doesn't mean that we are rattled or scared. Civilized nations use diplomacy first instead of war mongering or going to war.

And Farooq Abdullah...the less said about him the better.
Tell him that we occupy what China calls south Tibet. The Chinese shout about it but do not have the power to take it back.
And from this don't make conclusions according to your whims and fancies.

Stop posting crap and stick to the topic.

Last edited:
This so called Saudi Diktat is too insignificant to pay attention to.

Indian humiliation by Saudi is insignificant?

Do you have any self respect as an Indian?

Modi's 3 years, AB Bajpayee's 5 years, they could not send any non Muslim ambassador to Saudi and are complying with Saudi diktat. Its a utter shame for any country with some self pride. Because this humiliation is valid only for India, not other countries. This should tell you some.

Do it then come back and lock horn with me.
Till then you have no case or recourse.
Go to PMO and amend the above situation

Back
Top Bottom